[32]

Hyejung and Jungkook then went to the hospital to visit Yoongi. Jimin and Kimhyo was already there, sitting on the waiting chair waiting for information from the doctor.

"Jimin-ah, what did the doctor say?" Hyejung asked.

"He haven't come out yet." Jimin answered. Hyejung took a glance at Kimhyo.

"Who is she?" Hyejung asked Jimin.

"She is..." Jimin paused and gulped in nervousness.

"My girlfriend. She is my girlfriend." Jimin said and held Kimhyo's hand. Jimin smiled at Kimhyo and she returned his smile.

"I'm Kimhyo." She introduced herself.

"How old are you?" Hyejung asked.

"23." Kimhyo answered.

"What? 23?" Hyejung was so shocked.

"Why?" Kimhyo asked.

"Sorry. It's just that i never thought that Jimin had a thing for older woman." Hyejung said while chuckling.

"True. Hyung why didn't you tell us that you had a girlfriend?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, we confessed today. So..." Jimin said while blushing. Both Jimin and Kimhyo look other way, avoiding eye contact with each other.

Then, the doctor came out. They all get up from the waiting chair bowed to the doctor.

"You all are well mannered kids." The doctor said while smiling.

"I hope my kids were like you kids." The doctor said again.

"I don't think you would like that." Jimin said. Then the doctor's face suddenly became serious.

"About Min Yoongi, are you all his friends?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, we are." Hyejung answered.

"Can you call his parents or guardian?" The doctor asked.

"His father might be busy but I'll try to call him." Hyejung said and dialed Yoongi's dad number.

"Yeomuseyo? Uncle are you free right now?" Hyejung asked.

"Why did you ask?" Yoongi's dad asked.

"Yoongi oppa is now in a hospital. The doctor wants to see you." Hyejung explained. "What now? That kid keep getting into trouble. I'm busy right now. I can't come." Yoongi's dad said.

"It's okay I'll fill you in later." Hyejung said.

"He said he's busy. So, he can't come." Hyejung said to the doctor.

"His guardian?" The doctor asked. They all looked at Jimin, expectantly.

"Oh, Imonim." Jimin said and took out his phone. He dialed Yoingi's aunt phone number and called her. But he couldnt reach her.

"It's weird. I couldn't reach her." Jimin said while frowning.

"Then, I have no choice but to tell you guys. Don't forget to tell his father." The doctor said.

"Min Yoongi is in a coma. He woke up for a while just now and don't remember anything. Which means he got amnesia. It is unnatural. We couldn't find the cause of his amnesia. He couldn't get an amnesia just by drowning. He might won't get his memories back. But maybe he can remember a little by showing him things that he couldn't forget such as trauma, things that he love, good memories and etcetera." The doctor said.

"Then, it's means he won't remember anything even since he were born?" Hyejung asked.

"Yes." The doctor answered.