[17]

Luckily, Yoongi was fast enough to run and pull her to the roadside. She didn't get hit by the car but fell on the road instead.

After he pulled SunHi, he was too busy to look at SunHi. He was busy looking at the car to know who did it, didn't realised that SunHi fell on the road.

"SunHi... mianhaeyo. Gwaenchanna?" Yoongi asked while helping Sunhi to stand.

HyeJung ran to SunHi after she came to herself.

"Ahh..." SunHi moaned out of pain. She got a wound because of the fall.

"Mianhaeyo." Yoongi apologize again.

"Gwaenchannayo. Don't worry." SunHi said and stand up. They went to their home.

'It must be that old man who did it.' Yoongi said in his heart.

The guys that tried to kill SunHi went and report to Yoongi's dad.

"I'm sorry, sir. Your son interfered us." The leader said.

"Aggghh! You can't be used aren't you?" Yoongi's dad yelled to the guys.

"I'm sorry, sir." The guy said.

"I want you to kill her no matter what. Do what you can do." Yoongi's dad said to them and get in his car.

After they arrived home, Yoongi sit SunHi on the couch and treat (idk if this the right word) her wound.

After he treat her wound he bandaged it so that it won't get worse.

"Gomawo." SunHi said and went to her room without any other word. Yoongi was so confused with her changed attitude.

SunHi sat on her bed. "Hah... why does this happen to me." SunHi sigh and said to herself. Suddenly, she got a message from Namjoon.

Namjoon

Hi! How are
you? I saw you
almost hit
by a car.
Are you
alright?

7:27 p.m.

I'm fine.
Don't worry.
I only got a
little scar.

7:27 p.m.

N

amjoon

I'm really
scared just
now. I
thought I
would lose
you. But
luckily
Yoongi was
there.

7:28 p.m.

Haha.
Don't worry.
I'm fine aren't
I? Besides,
you're
not going to
lose me.

7:30 p.m.

After the message, SunHi turned off her phone. She then went downstair to eat dinner.

Yoongi was in his room. He decided to call SunHi for dinner.

He get into SunHi's room and heard SunHi phone ringing.

He saw Namjoon's name on the phone and reject Namjoon's call. He also checked SunHi's messages. He read SunHi and Namjoon's message and got jealous.

'So, this why you became distant from me, huh?' Yoongi said in his heart and went downstairs to eat.

After they eat, they went to sleep.