[47]

"Hi." Someone tapped Yoongi on his shoulder.

He jumped in surprise. He looked behind him to find Junghi who was startled him.

"Why did you look angry?" Junghi asked with a confused face and tone.

"Well..." Yoongi hesitated to tell.

"Sunhi told you that Seokjin is her boyfriend?" She questioned.

"Yeah..." He sigh.

"I thought so. She always use him as a shield since he would stand up for her." Junghi said and sigh too.

Just then, Jimin came with Kimhyo, each holding a cone of ice cream in hand.

"Oh? Hyung. You're buying waffle?" Jimin asked.

"Mr., your waffles are ready." The seller said and handed the waffles to Yoongi.

"Yeay!! Wabble" Yoonjung said excitedly.

"Yoonjung,yah. Can you go for a walk with Jimin appa?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes!." She said and jumped off from Yoongi's hand when he lowered her to the ground. Then Jimin, Kimhyo and Yoonjung went away.

Yoongi and Junghi then sit at a bench around the stall for a talk.

"Wanna have some?" He asked.

Junggi nodded as she was hungry. So, Yoongi split the waffle to half and give one to Junghi.

"Hey, how did you and jin know Sunhi?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, actually... that day, i was walking by the beach at incheon.

Then, the wave hit really hard luckily I'm not entirely wet. I continued to walk by the sea. That's when i saw something like a person by the sea, far to the the front of me. I walk closer, it's actually a person. That's Sunhi.

Then someone passed by me and stopped beside Sunhi. He asked what happened and I answered him. He then called an ambulance.

After the ambulance arrived, they took Sunhi to the hospital. Then, the guy drive me to the hospital.

As we were in the car, he introduced himself to me. He said his name is Kim Seokjin and he's 17. He said that he was having a vacation there. He was thinking of going for study at the collage in incheon."

"But how did you know that her name is Sunhi?" Yoongi questioned.

"I said before right? That my mother showed me a pic of you two?" Junghi answered.

"Oh, i forgot about that." Yoongi said.

"But why didn't Jin hyung tell me about Sunhi?" He continue to question her.

"That's because... Seokjin knew her secret even before she jump off the cruise." Junghi explained.

"Her secret?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes... Seokjin wouldn't let me tell you this but I think I should." Junghi said.

"She's actually a mermaid. She's supposed to be dead because of the curse. She has to kiss her first love before someone else. Or else, she will disappear." Junghi continued.

"Wait, what?" His eyes widened. Yoongi was really shocked that he froze on the spot. He felt really guilty and frustrated at the same time. Flashback of Sunhi played in his mind, as Junghi told him everything.

"How did you know that? And how can you be so sure?" Yoongi asked while frowning.

"Seokjin blurted out to me. He said your best friend, Jimin or something like that also knew. Didn't he tell you? Sunhi told them both herself." Junghi said.

"Trust me, I don't believe it at first. But, after he told me everything, i could believe it." Junghi stated.

"Wait... the mermaid i saw.. I'm not dreaming then. She's the one who saved my life. She's the one I've been looking for all this time. Ughh!!! Why doesn't he tell me?" Yoongi growled.

"He said even if he tell you, you wouldn't listen." Junghi said

"Wait... Jimin told me something about she was going to disappear before."

"Yes, she's supposed to be disappear. But i think god gave her a favor since she's a good girl." Junghi said.

Just then, Yoongi spotted the sight of Jin and Sunhi. Fire in his heart are growing stronger.

He hold it in until they came closer. Just then, he grabbed Jin by his collar and raised up his fist to punch Jin.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me?" Yoongi growled. Junghi grabbed Yoongi's hand before he could do anything.

"Please, stop." Junghi said and walked to Jin to see if he's alright.

"Yah! What did you do?!" Sunhi stood up in front of Yoongi.

"Why did you hit my boyfriend?!" Sunhi yelled, about to cry.

Then suddenly, Yoongi touched her cheek. He leaned closer and put his lip on her lips.

"Because I'm your only boyfriend. No one could be your boyfriend except for me." He said.

Sunhi blushed hardly. She was so shocked and embarrassed but she doesn't know why she felt happy at the same time in the moment.

Junghi and Jin both smiled looking at them. Sunhi then ran far away from Yoongi to avoid him.

'She doesn't change at all.' He thought.

"Go on. Chase her. Good luck." Junghi said.

"Let's go, have our time." Jin said after Yoongi went for Sunhi.

"Why did Yoongi became so angry just now?" Jin asked as he was walking with Junghi beside him.

"I... told him." Junghi hesitantly said.

"No wonder..." Jin sigh.

"You're not angry?" She asked.

"Of course not." He stopped walking and slowly grabbed her shoulder.

"But why did you tell him? I told you i will tell him when the time is right." Jin said calmly.

"Well... because i want Sunhi to be... busy with him. So that... i could have time with you." Junghi said shyly, while blushing.

"Why? Didn't i spent time with you enough?" Jin asked.

"No, It's just that I don't feel you love me more than her." She answered.

"But you get what she wouldn't ever get." Jin said.

"For example?"

Jin leaned closer towards Junghi and kissed her lips. Junghi then returned the kiss by putting both her hand on him and kissed him passionately.

While Sunhi was running from Yoongi, she spotted Jin not far from her.

She was so shocked to see Jin was kissing someone that is her sister, Junghi.

She was so hurt by what she she saw. She tried to act like an adult and hold it in. But she cant. Her tears keep coming out.

In the end, she went to her hotel, so that Jin and Junghi couldn't see her cry.