[8]

"What are they doing up there? Don't they want to eat?" Yoongi's aunt said and walk to Yoongi's room to call for Yoongi and SunHi.

She saw Yoongi and SunHi hugged.

"Omo, what are you doing? Did something happened? Is there something going on?" Yoongi's aunt asked them.

They both awkwardly let go of each other and blushed out of embarrassment.

They quickly turned their back on each other, unwilling to look at each other's eyes.

"N-nothing." Yoongi said.

"Is it really nothing?" Yoongi's aunt asked teasingly.

"Anyway, come down and eat. I have cooked for you." Yoongi's aunt said.

Yoongi turn around awkwardly to go to the dining table.

That's when he realised SunHi hold the phone that he bought for her.

"That phone..." Yoongi said to SunHi.

SunHi turn around and said

"oh... maja. I forgot to ask you. Is this phone for me?" SunHi asked excitedly.

"Is there your name written there?" Yoongi said, denying that it's for her.

"Hmm... then who is it for?" SunHi asked, pouting to Yoongi.

"No one." Yoongi said.

"Then can I take it?" SunHi asked again.

"Suit your heart." Yoongi said, secretly hiding his smile.

"Yay!!! Can you teach me how to use this?" SunHi asked excitedly.

"Whatever." Yoongi answered. Yoongi went downstairs to the dining table to eat dinner, followed by SunHi.

"Woahh... phone that Yoongi hyung bought for me. And it's the same with hyung's phone." Jimin said to himself.

He puts his sim card into the phone and switch on the phone.

"Woahh... I like this phone already." Jimin said to himself again.

"Jimin-ah, where do you get that phone?" Jimin's mom asked him while standing at his room door.

"I buy it." Jimin said coldly.

"Where do you get the money to buy it?" His mom asked again.

"Can you not be busybody? What does it matter where I got the money? Just mind yourself." Jimin said, yelling coldly to his mom.

Luckily, his dad is not at home. His mom's face suddenly became sad, she's disappointed with Jimin's apptitude and then left the room.

"It's my fault my son became like this. Why didn't I raise him properly? I regret of how I raised him." Jimin's mom said, sitting on the sofa crying and worried about her son.

"This is how to use it. First, save my contact. Like this." Yoongi said, teaching SunHi and show how it done.

"Insert my number." Yoongi said to SunHi. She did as Yoongi told.

"Geureokuna... I did it!!!" She said, excitedly.

"Imonim, can i have your number?" SunHi said to Yoongi's aunt.

"Of course." Yoongis's aunt replied and told SunHi her number.

"Now you have to know how to call and answer or reject call." Yoongi said and teach her.

"Oohhh. I can hear your voice." SunHi said to Yoongi.