[2]

{ring~ ring~ ring~}
-it's lunch time-

"Finally! It's lunch!", Jimin excitingly jumped

Yoongi and Jimin got out of their seats and made their way out of the classroom and into a the cafeteria.

Walking towards the canteen, Jimin spotted a face to familiar to walk past.

"Hey Hyung, it's namjoon", he stated

Kim namjoon.
Or should I say the nerd of the school, he's really easy to bully and a really big weirdo.

The two boys walk up to the boy, blocking his way and demanding for their daily money.

"Hey freak, when are you going to pay up", Yoongi asked

"I'll- pay -soon-", the poor boy stuttered

"And what's wrong with paying now punk! Hand over the wallet!",

"Oh-ok just-",

Yoongi didn't bother to listen and yanked the wallet out of the brown headed- boys hands.

As Yoongi picks out the money, he looks towards Jimin and hoseok, eyeing them out, indicating it was time to mess around with namjoon.

"Guys, hold him tight", Yoongi ordered

As Taehyung waits outside to keep guard, the boys inside started plunging Namjoons head into the toilet, making a mockery out of him.

Yoongi, still picking out the money in the boys wallet, he smirks and makes his choice of payment.

"I'll take 2000 won, and you can have the rest, although you still owe me morethan 19M won, you're lucky I'm being nice today", Yoongi implied

Suddenly, Taehyung had barged in

"Guys! People are coming!", he warned

The boys then dropped namjoon and his wallet and escaped the bathroom.

As namjoon sits on the cold school floor of the bathroom, someone walks in.

"Namjoon- are you okay?", he asks out of worry

"It's not *cough* your problem, so don't worry", namjoon then picked himself up, grabbing his things and walked out.

While Yoongi and his members walk back to the canteen to get some food, a familiar voice was heard..

"Oppa~", hyejung spoke

Yoongi rolled his eyes..
Ugh, not again

"What", Yoongi replied, not giving her a glance

"Where are you going Oppa?~", she grabbed Yoongi's hand tightly whilst still trying to seduce the boy.

Why is she always around? Doesn't she have things to do?! I'm sick of her!

"To hell", he said purposely bumping into her and walking away.

Ugh! Why does he keep doing that to me! I don't care! I'll get you Yoongi! .. one day!