[35]

Jin was so shocked hearing what Jimin and Jungkook said.

"H-how is that possible?" Jin asked. Then Jimin whispered to his ears.

"Didn't Sunhi told us before about her being mermaid? I think it's because of that." Jimin said.

"Really? I thought she was lying." Jin asked. Then, Jimin shrugged to tell that he's not sure.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Jungkook asked as he doesn't hear them talking but heard them mumbling.

"Nothing. It's not really important." Jimin said and went into the ward.

Jin awkwardly follow Jimin into the ward. After a while, they went back home.

After a few weeks, Hyejung visited Yoongi with Jungkook. The doctor was there to check up on Yoongi's health.

"Oh, welcome." The doctor said when he noticed the ward door opened and saw Hyejung and Jungkook.

Hyejung and Jungkook smiled to the doctor, then they bowed to him as a greeting.

"You're here on time. I checked up on him, it seems that he could be discharged today. His health is fine, it seems that he can handle the pain himself since it's not so strong as before." The doctor said and smiled.

"Then, can we pick him up now?" Hyejung asked.

"Of course. If you don't have any problems, I'll take my leave." The doctor said. Hyejung nodded to tell that she's fine by that, the doctor leave.

"Congratulations, oppa. You're discharged now." Hyejung said to Yoongi.

"Congrats, hyung." Jungkook also said. Then Hyejung took out her phone and called someone.

"Hello? Are you coming here? Then, can you please take Yoongi oppa's clothes with you? He's discharged." Hyejung said and then ended the call.

"Who did you called?" Jungkook asked. "Jimin. Why?" Hyejung asked.

"Nothing just asking." Jungkook said. Then, Jimin and Kimhyo came with Yoongi's clothes.

"Hyung! You're discharged." Jimin said and put the clothes beside the bed. Then, he hugged Yoongi.

"Long time no see, Yoongi. How do you feel that you're discharged." Kimhyo asked.

"Happy, of course." Yoongi said while smiling.

"By the way, who are you?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh, i forgot that you lost your memory. Let me introduce myself one more time. I'm Kimhyo. You and Jimin worked with me before."

"And, she's my girlfriend." Jimin added while smiling widely.

"Should I introduce myself too?" Yoongi asked.

"It's okay. I knew you before. Moreover, you don't remember about yourself other than your name right?" Kimhyo said.

"Hope you get well soon and remember all of us. Especially Sun-" she awkwardly cut her words so that Yoongi won't be in pain.

"By the way, those are Yoongi hyung's clothes." Jimin said while pointing to a bag with Yoongi's clothes inside.

"Can you guys wait at the outside first? I need to dress so that I could go home." Yoongi said politely. They all went outside.

"Yoongi has been so different. He's more polite and happy than before." Kimhyo said.

"I like the new him." Hyejung said while smiling.

"But somehow I miss him." She continued but her face changed and she looked to the ground.

"It's okay. He'll remember soon enough." Jungkook said and patted Hyejung's head.

"No! I don't need him to remember everything." Hyejung said and pushed Jungkook's hand off of her head.

"Why? You said you missed him. He might turn back to his old self when he remember all about his past." Jungkook said while trying to grab Hyejung's hand. But she avoided him.

"Even if I tell you all, you won't understand. You just will think I'm a psychopath." Hyejung said and went away.

"What is she talking about?" Jimin asked and looked at Jungkook and Kimhyo. Kimhyo just shrugged meanwhile Jungkook just keep quiet. He doesn't even move.

"Huh...I don't understand her." Jimin said. Just then the ward door opened.

"I'm done." Yoongi said and get out of the ward.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked and looked around.

"Where is Hyejung?" He asked as he notices that Hyejung were not there.

"She gone to buy a drink." Jimin said. Just then, Hyejung came back.

"Let's go home." Hyejung said and pulled yoongi's hand.

While walking, "Do you want to go home?" Jimin asked to Kimhyo.

"Obviously. Where do you want me to go?" She answered.

"Who knows you want to spend the night with me." Jimin said while smirking.

"Since when do you have dirty mind?" Kimhyo asked.

"Or, did you influenced by Jungkook?" Hyejung added on Kimhyo's words.

"Why do you have to drag me in?" Jungkook asked. They all laughed. When they arrived at the road junction to Kimhyo's house,

"We'll part our way here." Jimin said. Then, he and Kimhyo walk to Kimhyo's house.

"I also need to go back home." Jungkook said and also went back home.

When Hyejung and Yoongi arrived home, "Is this really my house?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, it is." Hyejung answered and nodded her head.

"Whoa... It's so big." Yoongi said and looked around.

"There's even a pool. Can I swim?" He said as he saw a pool in front of the house.

"Of course, it's yours after all. But not now." Hyejung said quickly when she saw Yoongi trying to strip for him to swim.

Just then, Yoongi's father came to him.

"So, you're discharged. Are you really lost your memory? Or are you faking it?" He sternly asked with a stern look.

"W-who might you be, s-sir?" Yoongi stuttered in action of fear of him because of his sternness.

"I see, it's true. It will make my plan run smoothly." Yoongi's dad said.

"Uncle, aren't you busy with work?" Hyejung asked.

"I'm on my leave. I'm pretty tired lately. So, my secretary asked me to take a leave for a day to rest." He said. Then, walk back into the house.

"Who is he? Why is he so stern? It's scaring me." Yoongi asked to Hyejung.

"He's you father." Hyejung said.

"Really? Seriously? How did I live with a father like that?" Yoongi asked again in confusion.