[38]

"Mwo? What's with this sudden?" Jimin asked to Hyejung's parents.

"Geundae, eomma. Isn't this too early? I mean we didn't graduated yet." Hyejung said.

"I didn't say anything yet. That's why we're here. To discuss about this. But, why are you oppose it? Aren't you the one who really want him?" Hyejung's mom said.

"Really? Hyejung." Yoongi asked while smiling.

"Eomma, you're embarrassing me." Hyejung said while pouting.

"Waegeurae? Aren't you usually say something like 'of course i want him' aren't you?" Hyejung's mom asked, confused.

"She's really sensitive these days. Maybe because of pregnancy." Yoongi answered in her stead.

"So, about the marriage. You graduate next month, right?" Hyejung's mom asked.

"Yes, but why?" Hyejung asked with confused face.

"Since you were pregnant, we have to quicken your marriage. So, i decided to do it next month." Hyejung's mom said.

"Okay then." Hyejung agreed. Yoongi just nodded.

3 hours ago

At Yoongi's dad office, a woman with a black coat and a black skirt that were his secretary came in.

Her hair tied into a low bun that made her look intelligent.

"Excuse me, Mr. Min, our company is in a critical state. Our ratings has decreased so low. We couldn't afford to support our company branches. At this rate, our company will fall into bankruptcy. We either have to ask for other company's help or just give it up." The secretary said.

"What?" Yoongi's dad eyes widened.

"You can leave. I'll think of something." Yoongi's dad said. His body was trembling, afraid that he was going into bankruptcy.

He took out his phone and dialed a phone number. It's Hyejung's mom phone number.

"Anyeonghaseyo, are you free right now?" He asked as soon as Hyejung's mom answered the call.

"Yes, I'm free right now." Hyejung's mom said.

"Okay, then. Can you meet me at my company's cafeteria?" Yoongi's dad said.

"Yes, I understand." Hyejung's mom agreed to meet him, then Yoongi's dad ended the call.

He scratched his head out of frustration. "It's going to end soon." He said to himself while smiling.

At the cafeteria, Hyejung's mom already sat at a table in cafeteria.

Yoongi's dad saw her and went to her with a drink. He pulled the chair and sat in front of her. Then, put the drink on the table.

"So, we're here to talk about Hyejung." Yoongi's dad said.

"You heard she was pregnant, right?" Yoongi's dad asked.

"Yeah... i can't believe that girl." Hyejung's mom said while drinking her drink.

"Don't you feel embarrassed about it?" Yoongi's dad asked while leaning a little bit closer with his hand folded on the table.

"Of course i am. Which parent wouldn't?" Hyejung's mom asked with slightly annoyed face.

"Then, i suggest to quicken their marriage." Yoongi's dad said while leaned back to his chair and have a sip on his drink.