[37]

"Wait, what?" Jimin asked.

"But how." Jimin asked again.

"Yes, Hyejung was pregnant." Yoongi said excitedly while holding Jimin's hands.

"Of my child." Yoongi continued.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked.

"Of course, who's child would it be?" Yoongi asked.

"Don't tell me... you're doubting her." Yoongi continued.

"No I'm not. I'm just being cautious because I don't want you to hurt. Moreover, how did you know that's your child?" Jimin asked.

"She told me that we slept together once before and did that." Yoongi said while blushing.

"Wait, what?" Jimin asked.

"And you believed her?" Jimin asked again.

"To be honest, what's wrong with you?" Yoongi asked.

"Nevermind. Just forget it." Jimin said and went to his room.

   Yoongi also went to his room.

'What's wrong with him? He's weird.' He stopped his leg from going upstairs.

He turned his head, looking at an untouched room, wondering what's in the room and why it was untouched.

His thought moved his legs and brought him to the room. The room was familiar to him, but he couldn't remember anything.

"Ughh!" He felt a slight pain, and have a vision of someone. But it's gone after a few second.

'What was that?' He thought.

Then, he get into the room in curious.

'It's empty but why does it untouched?' He asked himself.

He then explore the room. He opened a drawer and saw a book. A simple blue book with a pink oyster shell and sealer.

Yoongi doesn't want to open it, but his heart told him to open it.

He listened to his heart and opened the book. It was a diary with a crooked handwriting inside.

    'Hello, diary. I'm Sunhi. What shall I name you? I don't want to just call you diary because you're my friend that I can tell anything.

What about Shella? Because you have a shell in front of you. Today, I sneaked out of my castle and no one had realised it, I wanted to see the surface and what it looked like.

So I disobeyed my parents and went to the surface. I looked around, I feel someone looking at me.

I look to the boy and he waved to me, I waved back nervously. I felt like i ate butterfly.

I'm too shy and hid myself back into the water, I look up again and find him talking with someone, he seemed really annoyed and salty.

I decided to go back to my castle.Leaving him without saying goodbye.'

     It's written there. Yoongi read and chuckled to himself.

'It's cute.' He thought.

After a moment, he felt a severe pain in his head.

Then, he saw a vision of a little mermaid in the ocean waving at him shyly.