[26]

"I've discussed with HyeJung's parents. We'll hold your engagement party next week." Yoongi's dad said and get up from his seat.

He walked outside and went to his company to work.

"Oppa, jjinjjaro? You want to marry me? For real? I'm not dreaming right?" HyeJung asked.

"You want me to slap you or punch you to make you realise?" Yoongi asked and continued eating. Hyejung then pout and fold her arms, angry at Yoongi's attitude

"But Hyung, Don't you think it's too early?" Jimin asked.

"I don't really care. It's just engagement party. Nothing much." Yoongi said.

He slammed his chopstick down on the table and get up from his seat.

"Clean this up." He said, then he went to his bedroom.

"Jimin-ah, what's wrong with oppa? Why is he like that? He want to marry me right?" Hyejung asked.

"I don't know." Jimin said shrugged his shoulder and went to his room too.

In the end, Hyejung the one who had to clean up the dishes.

'Why do I have to do this... Why dont they clean up and wash their dishes? It's so frustrating.' Hyejung said in her heart while scrubbing the dishes hard.

'Is this the right decision?' Yoongi asked to himself.

'I hope so.' Yoongi thought, then drove to sleep.

{Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!!} Yoongi's alarm clock rang.

"Hyung, wake up. Hyung? Hyung!!!" Jimin shouted, frustrated. Yoongi jumped out of shock and asked

"Wae? What happen?" Yoongi looked at Jimin. Jimin laughed with his cute laugh, tried to balance his body while laughing.

"Hyung, you're hilarious. It's funny." With tears in his eyes.

"Im crying. Hurry up and get ready. We're already late 5 minutes." Jimin said.

"Where's Hyejung?" Yoongi asked, while looking around.

"I told her to go first." Jimin said. Yoongi themn quickly jump out of his bed and went to bath. Jimin waited outside of his bedroom.

After Yoongi done, they went to school without eating breakfast that Hyejung cooked for them.

At school, they opened the classroom door and saw their fierce english teacher.

"Why are you late?" He said with a furious face.

"Well, we're..." Jimin said with awkwardness. Then, SunHi and Namjoon were running in the hall to get to the class as fast as posible.

"You too? Kim Namjoon? Myung Sunhi? Stand outside and write apologize letter IN ENGLISH! Send it to me before LUNCH. starting NOW! If i see you sit on the floor, I'll add more of your punishment." The teacher said.

They all quickly ran outside of the class and do their task as fast as possible. They were writing as fast as they could.

"That teacher is cruel." Jimin said.

"Mianhaeyo, Jimin because if me..." Yoongi apologized.

"Nan gwaenchanna." Jimin said while writing.

"Jimin-ah, Yoongi-yah, why are you two late?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, Yoongi woke up pretty late." Jimin said while trying to hide his laugh. Yoongi then hit Jimin's head so that he won't tell anyone.