[34]

"Who? Sunhi? Who is that?" Yoongi asked, looking at every one of them. Then he suddenly holding his forehead because of dizziness.

"Agghhh! It hurts!" His other hand clutched the bed sheet as he felt severe pain in is head. Then, he saw a vision in his head.

"W-what happened, hyung?" Jimin asked, stuttering since he's panicked.

Words can't come out of Yoongi's mouth. The pain kept his mouth shut.

Hyejung then called a doctor to the ward. Then, she dragged Jimin outside in anger.

"You too, come." She said to Jungkook as she stopped at the door.

"Can you please not mention her name in front of him?" Hyejung said at the outside of the ward after she close the ward door.

"Why? He love her. He deserved to remember her." Jimin said.

"Ca-" Hyejung was cut of by Jimin.

"With her death, her body couldn't be found. Even police gave up finding her body. She deserved to be remembered!" Jimin suddenly raised his voice. Tears formed in his eyes as he remembered Sunhi's death.

"It's all because of you! It's your fault!" Jimin snapped and went away. Jungkook tried to calm him down but it doesn't work.

Hyejung grabbed Jimin's arm since she didn't finish her words yet. Jimin sat on the chair that was there for visitors and tried to hear Hyejung out.

"I know how you felt. I also felt the same. I also blame myself. Even though I'm trying to take Yoongi away from her, I didn't ment to. I'm not that evil." Hyejung said.

"But, live must goes on." She added.

"Anyway, you saw how he reacted when you mentioned her. So I remind you to not mention her name in front of him anymore." Hyejung said again. Then, the doctor came out of the ward. They both quickly get up from the seat and turned to the doctor to hear him.

"He's fine, It could happen when he tried to remember anything. It could also means that he's going to get his memories back." The doctor said while smiling.

'This is bad. If her name was mentioned again... Then, he will...' she thought while bitting on her thumb nail. Then she raised her head.

"Jungkook, can you get in for a while?" Hyejung asked.

Hyejung sat on the chair, beside Jimin who was covering his face with both of his hands.

"Jimin, ah... Actually, I have something to confess. I feel bad to keep it. So, I wanted to tell you." Hyejung said.

"What is it?" Jimin said, hands still covering his face.

"I'm sorry. Actually, when Sunhi told you and Jin about herself, I was eavesdropping at the roof door. I heard about she's being a mermaid and about she's going to disappear." Jimin raised his head and faced Hyejung with shocked face. His small eyes became wide. He then grabbed Hyejung's shirt collar.

"You knew it. Why did you still kill her. You intentionally killed her and you felt bad? Are you trying to make me laugh?" Jimin snapped, turning to a whole yandere mode.

"If you want me to laugh, then I'll laugh at you. Hahaha. What kind of dumb joke are you trying to make?" Jimin said with evil smile. He grabbed Hyejung's collar even tightly. Hyejung flinched out of fear.

"I-I'm sorry. I thought she was lying. I couldn't believe at her. So I tried to find out if it was true." Tears forming in her eyes as she said that.

"How dare you play with people's lifes. You put her life on the line just to find the truth? Are you kidding me? You are a murderer. I will remember that forever. For your information, i never accepted for you to be with him." Jimin said. Then, he harshly let Hyejung go and went into the ward. Hyejung cried and thought

'I dug my own grave.' Now, she know how scary Jimin could be.

After she felt better, she went in the ward. She saw Jimin, and felt scared.

"What happened? Your eyes are red." Jungkook asked Hyejung.

"Nothing. I'm just crying a little." Hyejung wiped her tears.

It's time for dinner. So, a nurse brought Yoongi a food.

"Another hospital food? I don't want to eat." Yoongi whined.

"Oppa, you need to eat. It's healthy for your health." Hyejung said and tried to feed Yoongi.

Then, Jimin grabbed the spoon and glared at Hyejung. Hyejung moved away as she felt so scared of him.

"Hyung, come on eat. Don't you always eat everythimg before?" Jimin said to comfort him.

"Well then, if you put it that way, i have no choice. Right?" Yoongi said.

Then, the door were slammed. They saw Jin with a basket full of different fruits and a plastic bag in his hand.

"Hello, my fellow friends. I, worldwide handsome Jin has arrived. I heard Yoongi lost his memories. So, I brought him a fruit." Jin said while smiling.

"What does it have to do with that?" Hyejung face palmed herself.

"But before that, i have a joke for you. Why does a pear went to hospital?" Jin asked. Everyone waited for his answer expectantly.

"Bae apayo. (my stomach hurts)" Then he laughed. Everyone also laughed. Especially Jimin laughed uncontrollably. Jin stopped laughing as he heard Yoongi laughed.

"Wait... did Yoongi just laughed?" Jin asked, in confusion.

"Oh god. I love this Yoongi. He never laughed on my jokes. This is the first time." Jin said and hugged Yoongi.

Jin look at the fruit and saw Jungkook already opened it up.

"What are you doing, you brat? That is for Yoongi. You can eat them if he says so." Jin said.

"It's fine. He can eat it." Yoongi said.

"Be sure to leave some for him. Since I bought them for him." Jin said. Jungkook ignored him and kept eating.

"By the way, i heard the news that they can't find Sun-" Jungkook and Jimin cover Jin's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"Umh! Umhmmfh!" He mumbled.(idk whytf i made this dialogue.) They then dragged Jin outside and told him what Hyejung told them before.