[12]

SunHi opened the fridge door and saw a carrot.

'I know this orange and white things. It's carrot and fish cakes.'

"Should we put carrot and fish cakes?" SunHi asked Yoongi.

"Sure." Yoongi answered while cutting garlics.

"Do you know how to cut?" Yoongi turned to look at Sunhi.

"Yes, I do it often with imo." SunHi said while looking at Yoongi.

"Okay, then cut the carrot and fish cakes." Yoongi said.

After SunHi done cutting the fish cakes, she cut the carrot. She suddenly cut her finger.

"Apeo!!! Blood!!!" SunHi screamed about to cry.

"Calm down, SunHi." Yoongi said to make her calm.

He took SunHi's finger and licked the wound.

SunHi suddenly became quiet, she blushed so hard.

Yoongi pulled up his head and look at SunHi's face.

Then, he quickly take a tissue to stop the bleeding.

"Are you okay now?" Yoongi asked while blushing.

"It's not... hurt... anymore..." SunHi shyly said.

Without a second thought, Yoongi pulled SunHi's arm and sit her on a chair at dining table.

He took first aid box and aid her cut, she looked at Yoongi's face all along.

"I know I'm good looking. But you don't have to look at me that long." Yoongi joked dryly with a joker face.

SunHi was shocked that Yoongi realised she stared at him.

"W-What? W-what are talking about? I d-didn't look at you." Sunhi said, while avoiding eye contact with Yoongi.

Yoongi tenderly looked at Sunhi's eyes after putting ointment on Sunhi's finger.

Then, he leaned closer to sunhi, just a few centimeters apart, that they could feel each other's breath.

"Then... why did you stuttered?" Yoongi asked with a soft and deep voice.

Sunhi was confused and blushing at the same time. "B-because..." Sunhi tried to find answer.

Before she could find answer, Yoongi turned his face away and continued to put band-aid at Sunhi's finger.

After Yoongi done aiding SunHi, he went to the kitchen and finish his cooking.

After a few minutes, someone's footstep heard. It's Yoongi's dad.

"Yoongi, yah! Are you there?" Yoongi's dad called for him. He went to the living room and saw SunHi who was watching television.

"Who... are you?" Yoongi's dad asked.

"I'm..." SunHi said and paused herself, then looked at Yoongi for help as soon as she saw him .

"She's my friend." Yoongi said after he get out of the kitchen.

Sunhi looked at him again and saw his salty face. Then, remembered about a boy 13 years ago.

"Why did you let a stranger stay in our house?" Yoongi's dad asked to Yoongi.

Yoongi's dad glared at SunHi angrily. SunHi was scared that she was trembling. She got goosebumps all over her body.

"Why do you even care? You never care about anything but your work and money. You even let a stranger to take care of me." Yoongi said.