[15]

'Wae... why am I being like this? What is this feeling? It hurts so much... it won't stop.' SunHi said in her heart, while curling herself into a ball on her bed.

She got up, then undress and changed her clothes. After she changed, Yoongi came to her room.

"SunHi, dinner is ready. Do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked, stand at her room door.

"I'm not hungry." SunHi replied while sitting on her bed. "You're lying. Waegeurae? You're being different than usual?" Yoongi asked and walked towards SunHi.

"Nothing... just get out." SunHi said to Yoongi. Yoongi stopped approaching her and went out of the room. He went down to dining room.

'Why am I being like this? I don't understand. My heart. Am I going to die?' SunHi said in her heart again and went to sleep to release her stress.

"Yoongi, where is SunHi?" HyeJung asked.

"She doesn't want to eat." Yoongi said and sat on the chair.

"Ohh..." HyeJung said.

"Did you realise that she's being different?" Yoongi asked to HyeJung.

"Yeah... don't worry too much. It's normal." HyeJung said, doesn't even care about her. After they eat, they went to their room and sleep.

Sunhi suddenly woke up from her sleep around midnight. Then, her stomach were rumbling, telling she was hungry. She hold her stomach, can't endure empty stomach.

She then went downstairs to find food to fill her stomach. She went to kitchen and opened the fridge to find yesterday's leftovers. But, there's none.

"Eotteohke yo, there's nothing to eat." Sunhi said quietly so that no one notice her.

"What are you doing?" She heard someone said. She froze on the spot, feared that she got caught.

Then, she felt a hand tapped on her shoulder. But she didn't move. She was really anxious to know that she was caught. Then the person turned her around, facing him.

It's Yoongi. Sunhi knew all along but she's embarrassed with her stubbornness before.

"What are you doing in the dark like this?" Yoongi said while reaching for light switch behind Sunhi.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Sunhi said while protecting her chest.

"Turning on the light. Why?" Yoongi said and looked down to Sunhi's hands that were covering her chest.

"Having a naughty thought?" Yoongi said, his cold face turned into a flirty smirk.

"Ani, I'm just... cold." Sunhi said, Yoongi leaned closer to her then whispered to her ear. "I'm fine by it." Yoongi said, then winked to her.

"Yah!" Sunhi hit him then, sit on a chair at dining table. Yoongi also followed her.

"Do you want ramyeon?" Yoongi asked, Sunhi just nodded. She doesn't want to talk to him. Yoongi went to the kitchen and made some instant noodles for her.

After Yoongi done cooking for Sunhi, he put a bowl with instant noodles on the dining table.

Sunhi was so excited to eat that she forgot that she was angry toward Yoongi.

"Is it delicious?" Yoongi asked while looking at Sunhi eating. "Eung." Sunhi answered.

"Can i have some?" Yoongi asked, trying to get the bowl. "Hmph.." sunhi said while protecting her bowl.