[19]

{Ring ring!!! Ring ring!!!} It's lunch time.

HyeJung went to the girl's toilet to do her business. When she saw Daesun, she suddenly got something in her mind.

"Yah, Daesun. I want you to bully SunHi for one week. I will pay you." HyeJung said straight forward.

"How much are you going to pay us?" Daesun asked.

"200k won. But I'll pay you later." HyeJung said.

"Huh! Are you idiot? 200k won't do." Daesun said coldly and tried to escape.

"Are you scared?" HyeJung asked teasingly and smirked.

"Of course not. I just want 600k won." Daesun said.

"Araseo, araseo. As long as you do your job well. I'm willing to pay how much you want." HyeJung reminded Daesun.

"Don't you dare lie to me. I'll have you to pay me no matter what. I'll do anything to get my reward." Daesun warned HyeJung while smirking.

"I'm not that type of person. I hold on my promise and my desire." HyeJung explained. Daesun accepted the deal and try to do her job well.

At canteen, SunHi was buying her food when suddenly someone tripped and spilled tea on her clothes.

"Omo. I'm sorry." The girl apologized sarcastically and walk away, leaving SunHi there all by herself on the floor with a wet and dirty shirt. She smirked behind SunHi's back.

When SunHi was going to pick her table, suddenly she tripped on someone's leg again and fell down.

All of her foods splattered around the canteen ground. SunHi looked at the girl who tripped her on purpose to see her face.

She could tell by looking at her face. She smirked at SunHi. That's Daesun's leg. Everyone laughed at SunHi except for Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon.

"Wae? What did i do wrong for you to do this to me?" SunHi asked softly to not make a scene, still on the ground.

"Well, that's for being a thief." DaeSun said while smiling. Then, she took Sunhi's remain food in the plate and eat it.

"Also, i deserved for your bow." Daesun added.

"Come on, wipe my shoes." She said again while shoving her shoe to Sunhi's face. All of Daesun's friends laughed.

"What a pity girl." One of her friend said while laughing. 

"You got a nice servant there." Her other friend said.

"Hyung, aren't you going to do something?" Jimin asked.

"No." Yoongi said and looked away unable to see she being bullied.

SunHi get up from the floor and went to Namjoon.

"Waegeurae? Did they bully you?" Namjoon asked.

"No, nothing. It's just i tripped." SunHi explained, hiding the truth.

"You're lying right?" Namjoon asked out of curiosity.

"No I'm not." SunHi replied coldly.

"SunHi, please... tell me the truth. I'm your friend right? What the use if I'm here just to eat and sit with you, it would be better to be alone because it's just the same. I'm not a friend if I didn't help you. I could see the lie on your face." Namjoon said. SunHi hold Namjoon's hand