1.

Journeè POV

Me growing up in my town is very difficult for me. All I know is money over everything. Weed, coke, stripping and killing. Really not the type of life I wanna live well not at this age anyway. I'm just a young-in tryna make it up outta here. Journeè is my name. 19 I am and Hover High I go to. That school really can kiss my ass with all the bullshit they got going on. All the teachers are fake and don't get me started on the hoes and niggas, you already know how that shit goes. Bitches assuming shit and niggas tryna get in yo panties. Yea I know all about that life I live that shit everyday. I just try my best to keep my cool to where I want to go in life cause Detroit ain't doing shit for me right now. All I wanna be is a RN is that to much. With all the shit going on at school and home hell yea it is but hell I can't help that.  
     Walking home from a long ass day at school freezing I start doubting if I should go home or not. With that nigga there I really don't want to go but I need to check on my mom to make sure she took her medication. I'm one step from the door and I here a car horn. I turn around and see Khalil with a fat ass smile on his face. "What you want man", I say with a attitude knowing damn well I'm glad he here. "Man bring yo ass here" he said. I walked to the car to see what he wanted. "What you finna do mami" he said. "Finna check on my mom real quick why wassup". "What you gonna do after" he said with his white teeth showing. "My business like always" I say rolling my eyes. He just stare at me. "Khalil hold on". I ran in the door put my stuff down in my room and ran in my mom room to check on my mom. She was fast asleep. I seen her medication by her bed so I know she took it knowing if she didn't I'll get on to her. I kiss her head, pulled the cover over her. I walked in the living room seeing that nigga sleep on the couch. Sometimes I just wanna kill that nigga after what he did to me. I locked the door and ran to Khalil car. "What took so long mama" he said turning the heat up some more. "Nothing, come on let's get some pizza.