26. Closer

Journeè POV
3 Months Later

            After the clinic me and Jákaden have became real close. He even got me a job at a hospital for nursing at the same place Paris working at. My dreams was finally coming true. Me and Paris have became real close also. Since Quincy being Jákaden brother we decided to get them together. We was all close as fuck and had each other backs.
         Now that I was five months pregnant I was having back problems like hell. I been having heart burn a lot so I knew the baby was gonna have a head full of hair. "You need help" Paris say getting up as she see me walking down the stairs. "Yes please" I say grabbing her hand. The boys went riding so Paris was my only help.
         "Damn girl, yo stomach done got so big" she say rubbing my stomach. "Yess this girl is to damn big. And she love kicking" I say rolling my eyes. When I went back to the clinic I found out that I was having a girl. I was so happy cause I was gonna have a mini me. "Sooooo, how is everything with Kahlil" Paris say as we sat down.
          Every since Kahlil found out that me and Jákaden was together he flipped. I didn't care cause he fucked up his chance. "Same o same o. Still trying to get back with me but it ain't gonna happen. He think buying the baby clothes and shit gonna get us together but like I said it ain't gonna happen" I say rubbing my stomach.
          Since me and Kahlil been apart him and his mom became close. Me and his mom wasn't on good hands that's why I never was around her. She really tried me when she came up to my job talking about I'm not gonna take her granddaughter away from her son. She had me all types of fucked up.
         "What about that nigga Javion" Paris say looking at tv. I told Paris about all the shit that went on in my life. She been down with me since so I could talk to her and tell her anything. "Word on the street that nigga went back to jail. But I don't know how true that shit is" I say getting up going to the kitchen.
         "WE BACK" Jákaden yelled through the house. "Kaden why you yelling" I say walking back out the kitchen. "My bad baby" he say walking up to me kissing me. "Hey Chris and Quincy" I say still hugging Jákaden. "Wassup Kidd" Chris say sitting down. "Wassup sis" Quincy say kissing Paris.
Chris has been friends with Jákaden and Quincy since dippers days. He just recently moved back to Detroit after being in ATL for three years. Since me and Jákaden was together me and Chris has became close to. "You hungry I got you some food" Jákaden say as we walked in the kitchen.
"What you got me" I say looking at him. "What you be craving mama" he say looking back at me. "Shrimp" I say walking over to him. "Ok then" he say giving me the bag. Taking the plate out of the bag my mouth starts to water. I began to eat my food as Paris walks into the kitchen.
"Ouuuuuu, let me get one" she say taking a shrimp off my plate. I popped her causing her to look at me. "Nah I'm just playing get one" I say laughing. "That ain't funny" she say getting a shrimp. "Bae we finna head to the game room" Jákaden say peeping around the corner. "Alright" I say still eating my food.
"Damn I need a vacation" Paris say loudly. "What you need a vacation for" I say still eating. "Cause work is killing me, and I wanna get away from Detroit for once"she say while she was on her phone. "When you going on one"I say throwing my plate away. "I really don't know. I'm thinking about planning one after you have the baby" she say looking at me.
"That will do" I say walking out the kitchen. Getting ready to sit down the doorbell ring. Walking to the door I opened it and seen Melody. "Hey Melody" I say hugging her and letting her in. Melody was Chris girlfriend. Me, Melody, and Paris was like sisters. Just like Jákaden, Quincy, and Chris was brothers.
"Wassup girl" she say sitting down. "Nothing much" I say sitting down. "Who that is at the damn door" Paris say walking into the living room. "Wasssup Mel" Paris say hugging Melody as she see her. "Wasssup" Melody say hugging her back. "Where the boys" Melody say looking at me and Paris.
"You already know, the damn game room" I say rolling my eyes. "That's all the damn time" Melody say rolling her eyes as well. "Let's go fuck with them" I say getting out the chair. "Damn girl that stomach getting big" Melody say as she rubbed my stomach. "Don't worry your stomach gonna be looking like this soon" I say looking at her smiling.
Melody was six weeks pregnant and I couldn't wait for my mini me to have some one to play with. Walking into the game room the boys was jumping up and down as they played 2k. Busting into the room they all jumped. "The hell wrong with y'all" Quincy say holding his chest. "Boy shut up" Paris say. I walked over and sat in Jákaden lap. As Paris and Melody did the same to their man.
"Why y'all playing this lame ass game" I said looking at Jákaden. "Cause it's fun " he say kissing my lips. "Lets go watch a movie" Pairs say out loud. "You always want to see a damn movie" Quincy say looking at her. "And you always begging me to give you this pussy" Paris say back as we all busted out laughing.
"What movie y'all ladies want to see" Jákaden say looking at all of us. "How about Poetic Justice" Melody say. "Ooouuuu yesss" me and Paris say at the same time. "Well Poetic Justice it is" Chris say. "Y'all ladies go get the snacks and us men's get the movie set up" Jákaden say. "That's fine with me I say getting out of his lap.
As we walked to the kitchen the men's walked to the movie theater. As me and Paris got all the snacks, Melody got the drinks. We had sugar cookies, root beer, popcorn, Reesie cups, and more. Gathering all the things up I went to the door and locked it as Paris turned all the lights off. Heading to the movie theater
,the boys wasn't in there. Putting all the snacks down we walked to the game room.
"GET YALL ASSES OUT THIS DAMN ROOM" we all yelled at the same time. "Y'all finna stop damn scaring us" Quincy say as they stood up. Walking to the theater as the boys was behind us I felt Jákaden grab me from the back. Walking into the movie theater we all took our seats. Pressing play the movie started and we was all cuddled up with our boo.
"You know I love you right" Jákaden say in my ear. "Yes I do" I say making eye contact with him and kissing him. This life is the life what I always wanted. I got my man, my job, my girls and boys, and a little on the way. Knowing that the baby wasn't Jákaden I still was gonna love this little girl to death, and so will Jákaden.