17.

Journeè POV

     "IT'S FRIDAY BABYGIRL" Jákaden said walking in the room yelling. "Ok and, you interrupted my damn sleep" I said as I pulled the covers back over my head. "Ahhhh, I don't give a fuck about all that" he said as pulling the covers off me and getting on top of me. "You love getting on top of me don't you" I say as wrapping my legs around him. "I do. You must got a problem with it" he said looking me in my eyes. "Not at all" I say as kissing him.
Spending the night at Jákaden was ok for the first time. Even tho we didn't do nothing I still felt good. It's weird to say but I just did. "So when you done dancing you gonna come straight home or what" he said laying on my chest. "Yea I can" I say playing in his hair. "Alright. Well in a lil bit I gotta go check the place out and make sure they doing what they doing. "Alright" I say getting up. As Jákaden walked out the room I checked my phone. Seeing that Khalil stoped calling me I guess he done fucking with me. But that's ok with me cause Jákaden and I can become much more.
25 mins
Taking a shower the water got cold. "JÀKADEN" I screamed. "I LOVE YOU TO" he said as runing out the bathroom. Getting out the shower I hear the front door close. "He always fucking with me" I say as walking out the room. Not going no where I just put on something regular. Shorts, socks and crop top. Walking down the stairs on my phone there was a knock on the door. Opening the door Quincy is looking at me shocked. "What you doing here" he say asking confused. "What you think" I say looking at him. "Man, where my brother at" he say walking in the house. "Y'all real brothers" I say putting my phone down. "What's my last damn name Journeè" he say looking over his shoulders. "Fort" I said quietly.
"Ok then" he said with his mouth filled with chips. "Oh well he ain't here" I say sitting down on the couch. "Well duhh I see that" he say still eating chips. "Anyway, why Toya acting inti" I say looking deep in my phone. "That's yo damn friend, but I'm not worrying about her. Anyway I gotta head out" he say walking out the door. Wondering why Toya haven't picked up my calls I start getting suspicious. Looking at my phone Jákaden name came across the top.
Jákaden: what time you gonna be here baby?
Me: when you need me to?
Jákaden: be here round 9.
Me: kk.

     Seeing that it's Friday, all the famous niggas gonna be up in there. Jákaden really looking out for me with this money. Cause the time he gave me to be there the ballas gonna roll in at ten. Hopefully I don't see nobody there that I don't wanna see. Other then that I'm good. Turning on the tv, I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. Not really hungry, I just got some strawberry's. "I guess I'll go to Walmart or something" I say walking up to the room.
     Putting on my black mini dress, sandals, earrings and putting my hair into a messy bun I was ready to go. Grabbing my phone and keys off the counter, I head out the door.  Getting in my car I had to run back into the house to get my purse. Locking the door I went back to my car. "Damn it's warm out here to be October" I say getting in the car. The weather has been weird. One day it will be cold then the next it will be hot.
     Pulling into Walmart. I put a lil lipgloss on. Getting out the car walking into the store. All niggas have they eyes on me. Walking to the hair products. Someone was following me. "Come here" he say as he grabbed me aggressively. "What you want" I say trying to move his hands from my arm. "Where the fuck you been" he say as his eyes turn to a darker brown. "Why, just get off me" I say still pushing him. I walked away heading out the door.
      Walking to my car he push me up against the door grabbing me around my neck. "WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN"he said yelling as making everybody look at us. "Khalil shut up you making a scene" I say holding his wrist while his hand was around my neck. "Get in the fucking car" he say as he pushed me to the driver side. Getting in the car I didn't say nothing. "Better be home by tonight" he said shutting the door and walking away.
As driving it was 4:30. "I have a long time before I go to the strip club" I say to my self. Pulling into the driveway , I took a minute to think should I go back to Kahlil or not. Getting out the car I went in the house and up to the room to take a nap.

Kahlil POV

Seeing Journeè in the store I was happy but I couldn't let her know that. Just laying my hands on her I wanted to fuck her right away. When I told her to be home at night I meant that shit. If she don't she just gonna have to deal with the consequences. While driving I got a call from Tiffany. Ignoring her call she kept calling back to back.
Every time I fuck this bitch she get crazy. I mean I guess that's what good dick do to these hoes. Pulling up into the driveway I see Tiffany walking up. I got out the car and ran in the house locking the door. "Open this goddamn door" Tiffany said bagging on the door. I laughed so hard cause this bitch was mad crazy. All she needed was some dick. "Man what you want Tiffany" I said as laughing. "Open the damn door" she say waiting for me to open the door.
I just walked up stairs to my room. "I'm not finna deal with this bitch" I say as flopping on my bed. I decided to get a nap in since me and the boys going to the strip club later on. I heard Dimond's got the baddest bitches.