25.

Journeè POV

        Pulling up into Jákaden driveway I didn't know if I was welcomed or not. Getting out the car I walked to the door. Knocking on the door no one answered. Before I could knock again a red bone girl opened the door. "Hey" she said sweetly. "Umm hey" I said back to her. "What you need honey" she say but was pushed out the way by Jákaden.
          "Go back upstairs" he say to the girl. "What you doing here" he say looking me up and down. "I see that you have company" I say nervously. "Yea I do. What you want" he say with a attitude. "Nothing I say walking away" by the time I was to my car he was walking behind me. "What you really want" he say getting in my face.
         "Just came to get the rest of my stuff" I say lying. "Well go on in and get it" he say looking at me. I walked passed him and went into the house. Walking upstairs I see the girl in the kitchen with only her bra and panties on. I start to get mad and jealous but I didn't let it faze me. Walking to the room I see that my bag was right where I left it.
         Picking up the bag I turned around getting ready to walk out but was stopped by Jákaden in my face. He just looked in my eyes and and put his hand on my stomach. "You pregnant" he say looking at me. I can hear the hurt in his voice cause Jákaden also wanted me to have his first child. He never told me but I knew it.
He just looked at me. "Lay down" he told me taking the bag out my hand. I did as I was told as he gathered the girl clothes off the floor. As he walked out the room I followed him with my eyes. "No what you kicking me out for" the girl said loudly. "Just get the fuck out" Jákaden said back to the girl. Hearing the door closed I just waited.
"Jákaden why you kicked her out" I say as he walked in the room door. "Just wanted to" he say turning the lights off getting into the bed with me. As he got in the bed he just pulled me close to him. "Jákaden do you forgive me"? "Yes I do" he say as his eyes was closed. "Are you sure" I say. "Yes I'm sure" he say looking in to my eyes.
As Jákaden closed his eyes back I was hoping that he really did forgive me. I wanted to start my life back over and I wanted to do that with the right person which is Jákaden.

Kahlil POV

Waking up around 8 I noticed that Journeè was gone. I was fucked up last night. I mean I was popping pills and smoking loud at the same time. While I was fucked up with my boys we had a lot of bad bitches over. Knowing me i had to fuck one. Coming home and hearing Journeè talk her shit about the hickey on my neck I didn't even notice it.
When she left and said that shit about another nigga taking care of my baby when she have it i flipped. She better be lucky she was in her car when she said that cause I would've fucked her ass up. Looking at my phone I got an unknown call. I didn't know who it was so I didn't call back. At this point I didn't give a fuck about nothing and was just chilling.

Journeè POV

"Wake up Journeè" I hear. "Yes Jákaden" I say with my eyes still closed. "Get up and get in the shower we finna go to the clinic" he say as I saw him wrapped in a towel. Getting up I stripped naked as I hoped in the shower which was already running. Taking a good minute shower, I got out and brushed my teeth. As I was done brushing my teeth I walked out the the bathroom.
         Seeing that my clothes was already laid out I looked at Jákaden and smiled. "So you picking my clothes out now" I say smiling at him. "I guess you can say that" he say walking up to me hugging me. "Get dress"he say kissing my forehead. Drying my body off and putting lotion on my body I put my clothes on.
         Putting on my clothes I see that me and Jákaden was matching. We both had on the gold foams, White V necks, I had on a MK watch as he had on a Rolex watch, and black pants. "You ready baby girl" he walked up to me. "Yes I say as I put on my earrings in. I grabbed my wallet and we both walked out the room. I was feeling this vibe. I always knew that me and Jákaden had a connection.
Walking to the car Jákaden opened the door for me. "Thank you" I say getting into the car. "No problem" he say closing the door. As he got in the car he started laughing. "What's funny" I say looking at him. "Remember the jealousy thing" he said still laughing as he started the car. "Yes I do" I say as he backed out the driveway. As we was driving we was singing all kinds of songs.
20 minutes later

Pulling into the clinic I took a huge sigh. "Everything gonna be alright don't worry"Jákaden say rubbing my back. He got out the car and walked to my side. Opening the door for me he grabbed my hand. Walking hand and hand in to the clinic I was getting weak. "I already made you an appointment so this shouldn't take long" Jákaden say as we walk in the clinic.
Walking to the counter the woman said the doctor was ready for us. "Damn" I said under my breath. Walking to the back of the room Jákaden held my hand. "Hey Mrs.Fort" the doctor said to me as I walked in the room. I looked at Jákaden and he just shrugged his shoulders. "You can sit right here. My name is Ms. Land but you can call me Crystal" she say shaking me and Jákaden hand. "I'll be back with the things" Crystal say walking out the room.
"She have to much free spirit" I say laughing looking at Jákaden. "You ain't lying about that" he say laughing with me. "Alright lets get started" she say walking into the room. Pulling my shirt up and laying back she rubbed the cold clear stuff on my stomach. Jákaden got up and walked over to my side and looked at the screen as the baby was on the screen.
I started crying as Jákaden bent down and kissed my lips. "I say your almost 2 months, and the baby is doing very good" Crystal say cleaning the stuff off my stomach. "Thank you" I say hugging her. "You welcome just come back and check in the baby" she say rubbing my back. Getting my wallet and walking out the room I dried my tears.
Walking out the clinic I hugged Jákaden. "I Thank you so much for being here for me. I'm sorry for leaving and never coming back. You been down for me since day one. And I know this not even your baby but I know you gonna take care of it like it's yours" I say crying.
"You welcome baby and I love you so much" he say hugging me back. Being into Jákaden arms it felt so good and hearing him say he loves me never felt better. I knew I would be ok with being with Jákaden.