15.

Journeè POV

Getting up in the morning, I put on my robe and slippers. Walking outside to the mail box a girl stoped me. "Hey, have Kahlil got up yet" she said smiling hard. I looked the girl up and down. "Bitch who the fuck are you" I said giving her the stank face. "Ohh, I'm Tiffany" she say sticking her hand out. "Well if yo name ain't Journeè, then you don't need to be worrying about him". I began to walk off looking at the mail. "Well, my name ain't Journeè but I still suck his dick". I turned around walked up to the girl and punched her in the face. As we was on the ground, Kahlil ran outside to get me off of her.
     I speed walked in the house going up stairs. Changing out my robe and slippers. I put on joggers, my J's and a tank top. I walk back down the stairs as I tied my hair up. Walking outside I see Kahlil talking to the girl. As I reached the girl I punched her again. Not stopping till she was bleeding, Kahlil picked me up and pushed me in the house. "What the fuck Journeè" Kahlil said getting all in my face. I slapped the spit out of his mouth not giving a fuck how mad he got. I run up stairs to the room to pack my stuff as Kahlil ran after me. Packing all my things Kahlil stoped me as I began to walk off. "Where you going. Why you so mad chill" he said grabbing me.
     "You got bitches sucking yo dick you don't need me" I said pushing him away from me. He tried to grab me again but I snatch away from him. Picking up a lamp I smashed it into the tv that was hang from the wall. Walking back down the stairs he followed me. Grabbing my keys I walked outside. No wasting time I hopped in my car and drove off.
     35 mins
.................
     Parked in a parking lot I called Toya a thousand times but she never picked up the phone. Not wanting to call him, I did it anyway.
Call
.......
Money: Hello
Me: Hey Money do you mind if I stop by your place
Money: Yea come over I'll text you the address
Me: Ok

     Hanging up the phone, I waited for Money to send me the address. Driving to Money's house I was thinking should I really do this. Not caring, I did it anyway. Pulling up in Money's driveway I got out nervously. Walking up to the door I took a deep breath before knocking. I knocked on the door but didn't hear nothing. I began to walk off until the door opened. I turned around seeing a smile on his face.
     "Wassup baby" he said pulling me into him. Smelling him I knew I was gonna be here for a while. "Hey" I said as walking into his house. "Well I see you living large" I said turning to him smiling. "I mean all I need is some one to live in here with me". I started laughing cause I knew what he was trying to do. His house was big. Movie theater, big TVs, chandeliers and all. "You staying with me" he said looking at me waiting for a answer. "Ummm, I don't know yet. I just have to see" I said biting my bottom lip. He pulled me close and started kissing me.
     "Baby why you be acting like you don't want me" he said kissing my neck. I couldn't say nothing cause it felt so good but wrong at the same to. He began giving me hickeys all under my neck that made me feel weak. "You getting weak ma" he said laughing. He then locked the door and lead me to his room. "Money can we just chill" I said looking at him. "Yea sure that's fine with me baby" he said laying on me. I know that Money want me to be more to him but it's very hard to get over Kahlil. But every time I think about what he did it just makes me more angry.
     Watching tv Money is deep in his sleep. I turned off the tv getting comfortable in the bed trying to sleep all the stress off of me.

Kahlil POV

     Walking back and forth I been stressing all day. Calling Journeè phone 24/7 she never answered the phone. Sitting in my office high as hell Kayla walked in. "Hey you got any paper work for me". "Nahh not today." "Alright". She began to walk out but I stoped her. "Aye come here" I said telling her to walk to me. "Yes" she said as she was in front of my desk. "I want my dick sucked" I pointed to my dick. "Well ok" she said walking over to me.
     A good minute shawty was doing her thing, but she still not the type to take home to my crib. So the only thing babygirl can get is this dick and she can hit the ditch.

Journeè POV

    "Wake up Money" I say shaking his body. "I'm up I'm up" he said. I got on top of him moving his head side to side. "Come onnnnn." "Alright Look I'm up" he said opening his eyes all the way. "I'm hungry" I said pouting. "What you want babygirl"he said sitting up while I'm on his lap. "It doesn't matter just feed me" I said jumping up and down. "Yea I feed you alright. Keep bouncing up and down" he said biting his lips and moving my hips. "Money stawwp."
     "Alright" he said still moving my hips. "Money what's your real name?" "Jákaden Isaiah Fort." "Ooouuuuu that's a pretty name Jákaden" I said smiling hard. "I know it is. That's why it's my name cause I'm pretty" he said smiling back. "Ughhh whatever" I said getting off him. "Nahhh come here Ms.Journeè" he said as getting on top of me. He started kissing me but it never felt so good. It felt like he was my first. I don't know how this gonna go but I hope it goes well.