43.

Journeè POV

Waking up it was quite in the house. Getting up I walked downstairs and Jay was feeding the girls. "Awww" I say walking down taking Jánaya out of his hand. "Thanks my arm was getting tired" he said laughing. "Is it hard" I say sitting beside him. "Nahh its really not. Being a dad is really easy" he say burping Kènnedy. "Yea I bet" I say doing the same to Jánaya. Staring at tv I was thinking. Why he got me looking stupid. Why I'm even thinking about him.
"Aye girl" Jay say snapping his fingers in my face. "I'm sorry Wasssup" I say looking around cause I didn't see Kènnedy. "Give me Naya so I can lay her down with her sister" he say reaching for her. As he took her upstairs I walked to the kitchen. Leaning over the island bar I was scrolling on my phone. "AHHHH YOU SON OF A" I yelled as Jay slapped the shit out of my ass. "Man hush you know that shit didn't hurt"he say sitting me on the bar.
           "Why you don't have on no clothes" he say rubbing my hips. I looked down and saw I had on some short shorts and a bra. "Oh shit" I say getting down. "Nahh you good bring yo ass back" he say picking me up. "No stawpppp" I say trying to get lose. As he walked me to the couch he got on top of me. "What are you doing" I say as he sucked my neck. "Why would you ask that" he say as he bit my neck. As he kissed my lips he began to rub on my body.
               "Jay" I say as he rub my lady hood. "My bad I'm sorry" he say as he sat up. "You good. I haven't had that in a minute" I say smiling at him. "Yea whatever. Here" he say handing me some money. "What's this for" I say taking the money. "Go out and get you something nice. I got the girls" he say as he kissed me.

45 minuets later

After taking my shower and doing my hair I looked in the mirror and I looked good. My outfit looked real good on me. I still had baby fat but it didn't bother me at all.

           "Damn baby you look good" Jay say walking in the room

"Damn baby you look good" Jay say walking in the room. "You do to" I say looking at him. We had on the same thing but different colors. He had and blue and the girls had on purple. I talked him into going with me and the girls. We didn't know where we was going but we just wanted to get out the house. "Can you go get their bags for me" I asked Jay while I buckled the girls in. By the time he was back I was in the car.
As he got in the car he checked on the girls. Driving around the curve to leave out the neighborhood Kènnedy started crying. "I got you lil girl chill out" Jay say putting her pacifier back in her mouth. "Where we going" I asked him as he turned back around. "You wanna meet my mom" he say looking at me. "Uhhh-Yea I can" I say coming to a stop light. "Alright pull over there" he say taking his seat belt off.
            "Wait how she gonna think about me. I mean I got two kids and they not even yours and I'm finna meet your mom" I say pulling up to a store. Getting out the car he walked over to me. "Don't worry about it. I told her all about you, you have nothing to worry about" he say kissing me and getting in the car. Walking over to the door the girls started crying. "Let me fix them a bottle" I told him. Fixing their bottles , I got between their car seats as I feed them.
              "Jay I do have two baby's back here" I say as he began to pull out a blunt and a lighter. "My bad baby. Y'all so fucking quite back there" he say sitting the stuff down. As he pulled into a driveway there was as a lot of cars. "How about we come tomorrow" I say looking at him. "Nahh we already here"he say grabbing Kènnedy as he burped her. Getting out the car with Jánaya I was getting sick to my stomach.
             "Loosen up a little bit you'll be alright" he say putting his arms around me. Walking in the house people was everywhere. "Heyy baby" a cute light skinned women with green eyes and pretty long hair said. "Hey" I say not knowing her name. "Charmaine.  Mrs. Charmaine" she say hugging me. "Ohhh my look a here. There're so beautiful" She say taking Jánaya out my hand. "Hey boy" she say looking over at Jay.
             "Hey mom" he say kissing her. "Y'all get comfortable I got the girls" she say. "No it's ok I'll get them" I say taking Jánaya out of her hand. "Alright darling just call me if you need anything she say walking off. As jay walked out to the car I sat down. He came back in with car seats and the bags. "Thank you" I say sitting Jánaya in the car seat as he put Kènnedy in hers.
            Sitting down a girl walked past mean mugging me. "Umm who that" I asked Jay. "Man that's my sister don't pay her no mind" he say looking at tv. "Wasssup boy" a tall man came in as he greeted Jay. "Wassup unc" Jay say dapping him up. "Well well look a here. Who this fine pics of chocolate. You know I like chocolate don't you , Yea you know. Hey baby what's your name" he say walking over to me.
"Hey I'm Journeè" I say standing up shaking his hand. "I shol would love to take a journey with you" he say smiling. "Aye man get up off my girl. And where your wife"Jay say putting his arms around me. "Hell if I know" he say walking off. "I can see Imma like your family already" I say laughing. "Jay ma want you" the girl that was mean mugging me say. "Ight" he say walking off. "What you and my brother got going on. And I know those girls not his kids my brother wrap his shit up" she say looking me up and down.
"Listen I'm not the drama type baby. And I know these kids not your brothers. But if he caring and loving them, that's shouldn't be your problem" I say looking her up and down also. "Man Skylar get on with all that shit cause I know you love starting shit with yo raggedy ass" he say pushing her. "You don't have to push me" she say rolling her eyes and walking off.
              "Yo sister some else ain't she" I say sitting down. "Listen I told you don't be worried about that lil hoe" he say sitting down. "I know but I think I'm ready to go now" I say laying on his chest. "We finna head out in a little bit baby girl" he say kissing my forehead.