31.

Journeè POV

"Fuck going on with them" Jákaden asked as he at his sandwich. "He ain't tell you" I say putting my sandwich down. Next thing you know we was hearing moans and screams. "Ohh Hell nawl" Jákaden say getting up. "No stop, let them do them" I say grabbing his arm. He sat back down and just stared at his food. "Why you not eating" I say looking at him laughing. "How can I eat with that shit going on upstairs" he say with a mug on his face. "Like this" I say bitting into my sandwich. He just looked at me and started laughing.
"I can't wait to fuck yo walls up" he say kissing me. "I can't wait for you to do it" I say kissing him back. As Jákaden was doing the dishes Pairs walked into the kitchen with a huge grin. "Mhm" I said laughing. She walked over to me a hugged me. "Thank you for sending him up" she say as she laid her head on my shoulders. "No problem" I say patting her head. As I went into the living room with Jákaden, Pairs and Quincy was eating in the kitchen.
Looking at tv there was a knock on the door. Looking over to Javion he was just sitting there. "Jákaden go get the door" I say pinching him. "Shit Journeè, just let them knock" he say rubbing him arms. "Go get the door" i say getting ready to pinch him again. "Alright alright" he say getting up. "Hey ma" he say letting his mother in. "Hey baby where my daughter" she say walking in with bags. "Hey ma" I say getting up hugging her. Jákaden mom was like my second mom. We had so much in common that we did everything alike.
"Hey baby, I just came to drop these bags off before I head to work" she say sitting the bags on the floor. "Thanks ma" I say looking into the bags. "Well alright y'all" she said walking to the door. "Alright ma" I say taking outfits out the bag. "Be good boy" she say slapping Jákaden across his head. "I'm always good ma" he say rubbing his head. "Yea whatever" she say closing the door. "Baby can you go sit these in Kènnedy room"I say handing him the bags. "Yea" he say getting the bags.
Ms. Kimberly always had my back. She was like a real mom to me. Not even seeing Jákaden walking down the stairs he came and sat next to me. "When you gonna see your momma babe" Jákaden say rubbing my stomach. "Every time I call her it goes straight to the beeping sound. I don't know if her phone off or she got a new number. I even rode past my grandma house to see if she was there, but the only thing what I saw was a for sale sign" I say as I was feeling hurt. "Damn baby. It's alright I got you" he say kissing my lips. I was so hurt when I wasn't getting in contact with my mom.
"You wanna get out the house today" Jákaden say looking up at me. "Nah I just wanna stay in the house" I say still looking at tv. I can tell he knew I was hurt but he just didn't say nothing. "Alright y'all we finna head out" Quincy say walking into the living with Paris behind him. "Alright you guys" I say as they go out the door. It was me and Jákaden only and the only thing that was on my mind was my mom.

Kahlil POV

"Daddy can I suck it" Tiffany say pulling on my gym shorts. "Nah you had enough" I say taking a puff of my blunt. As she walked back upstairs I took my phone out to call Journeè. Calling her she sent me straight to voicemail. "Well damn" I say putting my phone down. Walking into the living room Tiffany came walking downstairs with her clothes on and her night bag.
"Where you going" I say still smoking my blunt. "Home" she say walking out the door. I wasn't gonna stop her cause I was ready for her to go. The only thing I want from her is the pussy. It was good but it wasn't as good as Journeè's I can tell you that. Picking up my phone to call one of my hoes, she came over in one minute. "Damn girl you was ready to see daddy" I say opening the door.
"I guess I was" she say walking in. Closing the door I followed her up to my bedroom. You already know what was finna happen next.

Journeè POV

Sending Kahlil straight to voicemail I didn't have time for his shit. Seeing Jákaden fast asleep I got on top of him. As he slowly opened his eyes he smiled. "Trying to start early" he say grabbing my hips. "Nope you just need to get yo ass up" I say kissing his neck. "Mhmm, lets go out baby" he say sitting up while I was still on top of him. "Go where" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.
         "Out to eat" he say picking me up as he got out the bed.  Kissing me as he walked in the bathroom he started the water. Taking off my clothes I got in the shower. Taking my shower he got in with me. Kissing my neck as the water ran down my body I was getting so turned on. Getting out the shower he slapped my ass. "Keep your hands to yourself " I say looking at him smiling while walking out the bathroom.
          Drying my body and applying lotion, I didn't know what to wear. Going throw the closet I found a black dress that will have my shoulders exposed. Putting my dress on i walked in the bathroom to do my bun. As Jákaden got out the shower he looked like he wanted to eat me alive. Smiling at him I continued to do my hair. Slaying my edges I washed my hands then brushed my teeth. Walking into the room Jákaden was dressed in all black with a burgundy blazer jacket.
         Putting on my laced heels on I grabbed my burgundy purse to match his blazer along with my leather jacket. "Ready" I say hugging him from behind. "Let's go" he say grabbing his keys as we walked out the room. "So where we going" I say as we got in the car. "To Giovanni's. It's a Italian restaurant" he say starting the car. Since I never been to this place I was down for it. If you ask me it sounds like a fancy place. It took about 45 minuets to get to the place. As he walked to my side and opened the door for me I grabbed his hand. Before walking in the restaurant I stoped him to take a selfie.
          "Hello welcome to Giovanni's" the woman says. "Two" Jákaden say holding my hand. "Follow me" the woman say leading us to a table. The area where she took us looked like it was a VIP area cause there was a red rope. But I wasn't complaining cause I loved it.