39.

Journeè POV

         After the walk and eating we decided to go see this movie. "What the hell you had me watching" I say as we walked out the theater. "It was good wasn't" he say wrapping his arm around me smiling. "Hell nawl". That movie what we saw I wasn't felling it at all. I don't even do scary movies but he begged me. Walking back to the car I didn't waste no time to get in. My feet were killing me and I was tired. "You tired" Jay say driving off. "Yess" I say laying my head on the window.
30 minuets later

        I felt my self getting picked up as the car door closed. Opening my eyes a little I saw Jay carrying me up to my apartment. Not saying a word or moving I faked like I was still sleep. As my door to my apartment opened and I was laid down in my bed I felt better. "Thank you" I said as he kissed my forehead. "I knew you was up but you welcome baby girl I'll catch you later" he say as he walked out the room. Jay was a really nice gentleman. But at this point I really don't know who I want.
20 minuets later

      "Ahhhhh shit" I yelled as I was getting sharp back pains to my lower back. Sitting up I was still getting them. I just sat in the bed crying as the pain kept going on. Getting my phone off the nightstand I was still getting back pains. Calling Jákaden it went right to voicemail. "What the fuck Kaden are you serious" I say crying cause of the pain. Dialing Jay number afterwards, he picked up on the first ring. "Hello" his sleepy voice said throw out the phone.
         "Jay can you please come over" I say crying in the phone. "What's wrong, I'm on my way" he said as he hugged up the phone. Waiting patiently for Jay to arrive I was still getting the pains. Hearing the door knob twisting I knew it was Jay. As he rushed in the room to me the pains got worst. "Jayyyyyy it hurts" I screamed as he came to sit with me in the bed. "Come on lay down with me it'll be fine" he say as he message my lower back. As he message my lower back I began to doze off.
30 minuets later

      "Babygirl get up" Jay say as I opened my eyes slowly. Sitting up in the bed Jay was standing in front of me with a tray of soup, and a cup of gingerly . "Thank you" I say as he place the drink on the nightstand as he hands me the soup. Eating the soup he was just staring at me. "What you staring for" I say as I continue to eat the soup. "Cause I can" he say as he smiled. I sat the bowl on the nightstand as I drink some of the gingerly. "I can see that you not going out today" he say as he lay beside me. "Nope. I'm scared to even move" I say slowly laying down.
"You should be good. But I'm going outta town tonight. It's for business reasons. I just thought I'll let you know" he say as he look at tv. "Oh ok" I say dryly. "Don't say it like that nii. I know you gonna miss me" he say putting his face into my neck. "Ain't nobody gonna miss you" I say pushing his head back. "Listen babygirl I'm finna head out and go pack. I know you gonna miss me so just call me"Jay said as he kissed me on my cheek. "Mhmmm" I say as he left out.
         I was starting to catch feelings for Jay. It was a good thing but then again it was a bad thing. I haven't got in contact with Jákaden nor today or yesterday. He really making me think about his insecurities. Getting out of the bed I decided to clean up.  For a whole 3 hours of cleaning every dust particle and  wiping down everything, I was finally getting tired. Since I only had on some shorts I thought that would be alright for me to go out and sit on the balcony.
         Out on the balcony enjoying the view and music there was a knock on the door. Not really wanting to answer it they kept knocking repeatedly. Getting up I grabbed my robe as I head to the door. "Who is it" I say before opening the door. The person didn't say nothing back. Opening the door Kahlil stood there with his eyes red as he smelled like weed. "What you want" I say flinching my nose up. He didn't say nothing just looked me up and down. "Alright" I say beginning to close the door. "Hold on wait damn" he say as he opened the door back up with his hands.
         As he came in my apartment he walked around slowly looking the place up and down. "You done came up didn't you" he say smiling looking back at me. "Uhh yea". As he walked to the back I followed him. "So this my baby girl room" he say as he entered Jánaya's room. "Uhh no" I say looking down. "So who the hell room is this then" he say burning a whole into me. "Uhh i-if you want to see Kènnedy's room, her's next door" I say stilling looking down.
         As he walked past me he bumped me. Not saying a word I just followed him. "So you pregnant with another baby" he say as I entered Kènnedy's room. "Kahlil that's nun of your business" I say looking up to him. "Who baby is it. That nigga Jákaden baby" I say as he circled around me looking me up and down. "That's nun of- matter of fact yes it is his baby. I'm not finna have you  pressure me up in my place where I lay my head every night. I really don't know who the fuck you think you is. But nigga I'm not with you no more and I can do whatever I fucking please to do" I say meaning every word.
          "Don't get hurt" he say winking at me as he walked past me. "You still mines don't forget. Oh yea and my baby look really good on you, well our baby" he said as he looked at my stomach and went out the door. As he closed the door I locked it. I really don't know what the fuck wrong with this nigga but he acting stuck up like I'm his forever. I walked into the living as I sat down and watched tv as I was just thinking.