45. New Life

Journeè POV
2 Years later

The last couple of years been crazy. But I can tell you ya girl been on her shit lately. I went to college last year to finish school, I got my degree and diploma, now I officially got my dream job. My babies have been growing and been getting pettier like their mom. Kènnedy is now three and Jánaya is two. Jay and I moved to L.A to have a good life. He say he didn't want me stressing no more and I didn't want that either. Jákaden and Kahlil wasn't happy about me moving but Kahlil really didn't stress over it cause he came to see the girls every two weeks.
But for Jákaden, it was a little harsh. He was talking reckless about how he was gonna kill me for taking his daughter away. If you ask me I think Jákaden and Kahlil switched souls cause Kaden been acting different lately. As for Paris and Melody you know they couldn't leave ya girl behind, so they tagged along. You know I couldn't leave my nephews and girls behind either. Chris and Quincy wasn't happy that they moved either but what the hell its not like they could stand each other anyway.
"Kenny get the phone for me please" I asked Kènnedy as I was washing the dishes. "Hi daddy" Kènnedy say  joyfully. "Oh she doing the dish I can get her for you" Kènnedy say as she got out the chair. Handing me the phone I placed it between my ear and shoulders. "Hello" I say drying my hands. "Wassup what you up to" Kahlil say. "Just getting done with the dishes and you?" "Shii just getting home really but I was calling to let you know I'll be there to see y'all next Wednesday" he say.
"Oh well I'm we'll see you soon" I say then ended the convo. Kahlil always tried his hardest to get me back, but the reason why we was having relations was caused of our daughter. "Mama, daddy coming?" Kènnedy say coloring in her book. "Yes baby" I say walking out the kitchen. Walking upstairs toys was all in my he hallway. "Naya What you got going on babygirl" I say picking her up. "Mama snack" she say pointing. "Well alrighty then."
Walking downstairs Jay was walking in. "Hey baby" I say as he walked over to me. "Wasssup babygirl " he say kissing me.
              "How you doing" I say kissing him back. "Listen I'm finna head to JB House, I'll be back" he say walking to the door. "But you literally just got home" I say looking at him crazy. "I stoped by to see what y'all was up to and was y'all doing good. I'll holla at y'all later alright" he say walking out shutting the door. "He can be a pain in the ass sometimes, you know that" I say looking at Jánaya. "Oouuuu mommy you swore" Kènnedy say coming around the corner. "I'm sorry baby,I'm really am. But come on let me get y'all water ready.
45 minuets later
              "Kènnedy put yo goddamn seat belt on" I say getting in the car. After getting the girls and I ready I got them dressed in their Champion outfits. As I had on my Tommy Hilfiger shirt, cut pants, white forces, along with my blue polo hat and Rolex watch.

 As I had on my Tommy Hilfiger shirt, cut pants, white forces, along with my blue polo hat and Rolex watch

               "Ma were going" Kènnedy say playing on my phone. "Finna stop by tete and see what she up to" I say. Coming to a stop light I checked on Jánaya and say she was swinging her feet in her car seat. "Let me see my phone Ken" I say reaching for it. Calling Mel her phone went to voicemail. Calling Pairs her phone went to voicemail to. "Well girls tete them must be sleep" I say pulling up to a ice cream shop. "Aww man, I want to see Jordan" Kènnedy say pouting. "It's alright baby" I say getting Jánaya out. Holding Jánaya in my arm and Kènnedy by the hand, a dude walked up smiling while he opened the door for me.
               "Thank you" I say smiling back. "Your welcome beautiful" he say. Walking up to the counter I ordered the girls vanilla with sprinkles and me butter pecan. "Can I" the same boy that opened the door for me asked as holding his wallet up. "Ohh no it's ok I got it"  I say going into my purse. "No you good, really I'll pay" he say handing the woman a twenty dollar bill. "Keep the change" he say then looked back at me. "Thanks but you really didn't have to do that" I say as I walked to a table. "I know but I'm a gentleman. I do those types of things" he say sitting down passing the girls their ice cream.
              "That's sweet, but you probably do it to a lot of girls you like" I say eating my ice cream. "No not really. Anyways who these little cuties are" he say referring to Naya and Ken. "This is Kènnedy my oldest, and this is Jánaya my youngest" I say pointing them out. "There so beautiful just like their mother" he say smiling. "Well thank you." "Not rushing into things but you have a boyfriend" he say looking up at me. "Yea I do" I say eating my ice cream. "Oh" he say sadly. "But we can always be friends" I say lifting his soul up. "I'll like that" he say smiling.
               Looking at his pretty white teeth and his dark chocolate skin I was getting so weak. "Mommy, me ready to go" Kènnedy say knocking me out my thoughts. "Ok babygirl." "So I can get your number" he say holding his phone out. "Sure." Exchanging numbers he smiled. "I guess I'll talk to you later" he say. "I guess" I say walking out with the girls. "Mommy who that man" Ken say as I put them in their car seats and boosters seats. "Just a friend baby" I say. Closing the door I decided to pull up on Jay and see what he was doing since there was nothing else to do.