16.

Journeè POV

     "Jákaden hurry yo ass up" I say as walking out the house. "Don't rush me cause I'll start walking slow on yo ass" he said as he stopped. "Please don't do that." I checked my phone as I see Kahlil calling again. "I don't even know why he calling me, he probably getting his dick sucked by a another dirty ass bitch" I said under my breath. As I got in the car Jàkaden was just now locking the house door. "Why you walk so slow" I say as he get in the car. "Cause daddy gotta show off ya feel me" he says as grabbing my chin.
"Yea what the fuck ever" I said as rolling my eyes. "Ohhhh shit is that jealously I hear" he said as moving closer to me. "Boy bye you wish I was jealous" I say as folding my arms. "You ain't jealous, alright bet." He got out the car as a girl was jogging by. "Aye mama come her" he said as he looked out the corner of his eye. I got out the car as soon as the girl walked up. "Ummmm who you" I said looking at her like she was crazy. "Uhmmmm, Nobody bye" she says as she turned around and walked off. We both got back in the car as he started laughing. "Shit ain't funny" I said as turning away from him. "It's ok that you're jealous mama" he said as pulling out the driveway.
"Yea we'll see how jealous you is of me" I said as looking him up and down. "Yea Yea, Anyways let me head to this store right quick to get some gas" he say as turning in the store. As he got out the car and walked in the store I saw this boy. I wanted to see if Jàkaden was really jealous of me. I got out the car and started walking to the store door. "Damn mama come here for a second" the dude said. He walked up to me asking for my name. Jàkaden came out the store looking crazy as hell. "Aye bruhh she has my name cause she belongs to me lil nigg" Jákaden said as walking off with me. As he pumped the gas I got in the car. I started laughing hard as fuck cause I knew he was gonna say something when he get in the car.
He got in the car as he looked at me stupid. "Whattt" I said looking back at him. "So who the fuck was that nigga tryna talk to you" he said mean mugging as he drove off. "Chyy that nigga is a nobody, I don't even know him I just wanted to see if you was really jealous of me" I said smiling. "Ohh ok" he said looking at me and back at the road. "So you are" I said wanting to know. "Yes I am" he said not taking his eyes off the road. I didn't say nothing just smiled the whole time.
We pulled up into Wendy's, not really hungry I decided not to tell him. "What you want" he said looking at me. "I'll get a strawberry lemonade" I said smiling. "What the" he said looking at me like he wanted to cuss me out. As he order that drink I started laughing. We pulled up to the window and got the drink and drove off. "You shot the fuck out for that shit man" he said looking at me and back at the road. "Me sorry" I said smiling drinking my drink.
20 mins later we was pulling up into Dimond's. "What we're doing here" I said putting my drink down. "Just want to check the place out" he said getting out the car. We both walked inside together as he checked everything out. I felt someone looking at me so when I turned my head this girl was looking at me funny. "Hey girl" Paris said as she came up to me. "Hey Paris, Umm can you tell me who that girl is over there" I said pointing to her not giving a fuck. "Oh girl that's Chyna, that's the one I was telling you about when I said you got some bitches in here jealous" she said rolling her eyes. "Ohh well she'll be alright" I said looking back at her.
"PARIS GET YO ASS BACK TO WORK" Jákaden said making me and Paris jump. "Alright alright damn" she said under her breath. "What the fuck was that" Jàkaden said looking over his shoulder. "Nothing" Paris said as walking off. As me and Jákaden walked back to his car ol girl was still looking at me. "You ready for tomorrow" Jákaden say as we get into the car. "Yes, who all gonna be in there" I say as shutting the door. "Niggas with money just know that" he say as starting the car.
As we drive back to Jákaden place I began to drift off. "Ayee, you staying with me tonight" he say as making me jump. "Yea I mean I can"I say as drifting back off.

Kahlil POV

"Aye man you been getting pussy from left to right haven't you" Zee say to me as I walk out my office. "Shit my nigga you already know how I rock" I say as giving him dab. "What about ol girl tho"zee say to me talking about Journeè. "She'll be alright, you know she gonna crawl back to daddy" I say walking out the trap.
"Hey daddy, you want some tonight" Kayla say as walking up to me. "Nahhh I need some fresh meet, get yo ass back to work tho" I say was shutting the door. I know that me and Journeè haven't me talking but she playing and I don't have time to be sitting around waiting. I got shit that needs to get done.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK !!!!!!!
PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!