3.

Journeè POV

*BEEEEPPP* *BEEEEPPP*
"Uhhhhhhhhhh man damn" I groaned out loud. What dawg I said dragging my words. "Bitch who you talking to" Toya said. You cause you interrupted my damn sleep. "Chyyy I ain't tryna hear all that, you wouldn't say that if Kahlil called yo ass" she said with a attitude. Why the fuck you always bring his name up, what you want. "Man I just wanted to know what you doing" she said. Was sleeping till I was interrupted I sed sarcastically. "Ughh, well let me let you get yo sleep, call me when you fully up lil girl". Alright fat face. I hung up the phone getting up and stretching. I walked out to get some cereals. As I was bent down to get the milk my mom walk out the room. "Hey baby" she said sounding better as ever. With her body covering from cancer she was getting better and better each day. Hey ma how you doing? "Good finna head over to yo grandmothers to help her cook this damn food". That's wassup I said reaching for the cereals and a bowl. "Alrighty, Love ya, ohh yea Nelly in there to" she said walking out the door. I ain't say nun just feeling a sickness to my stomach. "Mhm, wassup girl" Nelly said walking out looking at me up and down licking his lips. I didn't say nothing as walking off. "You gonna give me some again" he said chuckling. Nigga please that was fucking rape I said under my breath walking into my room. I shut my door and locked it knowing he will try to come in. I got my phone texted Kahlil to see what he was up to.
Me: wyd baby.
Kahlil: running errands mama.
Me: ugh, ok baby.
Kahlil: I'll pick you up when I'm done.
Me: ok baby.
I continue to eat my cereals and look at tv. When I was done I gathered my clothes and went to take a 30 min shower just sitting in there thinking. By the time I was out Nelly was gone. Thank god for that cause I ain't wanna slice a nigga. I head to my room as the movie on tv caught my attention. Poetic Justice was playing one of my favorite movies. I dried my body off and lotion it down as the movie went on commercial. I put on my black tights, burgundy and white sweater, and knee high brown boots. As I was putting in my earrings my phone started ringing. Hello I said. "Heyyyyyyy Love, What you up to" Toya said. Getting ready so you can come and get me. "Say no more" she said hanging up. Well damn I said laughing. I went to brush my teeth and finished putting my earrings in. Smelling good asf I look in the mirror and started smiling at my self. I heard knocking at the door as I grabbed my purse and turned everything off. Hey girl I said smiling. "Hey baby" she said smiling as well. We walked to the car and got in. Let's go to the mall I said as hearing YFN Lucci play in the back ground. "Ok" she said. We pulled up to the crowded mall. "Let's get it on baby girl" she said smiling at me. We walked in the mall and into a store we go. 15 mins of shopping I fill someone burning a hole in me. I turned around and saw the person I never wanted to see again.