24. No More Chances

Journeè POV

       "Which one of y'all wanna die first" Ken said so calmly. It has been a hour since these niggas been down here. I was mad sleepy and hungry but I knew Kahlil wasn't gonna leave till one of these girls was six feet under. "Kahlil it was all Kayla, she still fucking with Javion and taking that nigga all the products" this red head girl said all in one sentence.
       "Is that right" Kahlil said walking up to Kayla. "All the girls saying you took my shit. So you know what's finna happen right" Kahlil say getting all into Kayla face. "Baby please, I had to if I didn't the nigga was gonna kill me" she said crying. "You know how dumb you sound bitch. Don't you know you finna get killed for saying that you took the products so another nigga won't kill you" Mahlik said shaking his head.
         "She did sound dumb" Zee said looking at Mahlik. Before Kayla could even get her words out Kahlil shot her in the head. Seeing her body fall to the ground I caught the chills. "CLEAN THIS SHIT UP. AND IF ONE OF YALL BITCHES WANNA DO THE SAME SHIT SHE DID. JUST KNOW YALL GONNA GET WHAT SHE GOT" Kahlil yelled at the girls. I walked back up stairs before all the men did.
         "JOURNEÈ COME HERE" Kahlil yelled down the hall. I turned around and walked back to him. "Why was you down there" he say looking into my eyes. "I-I don't know I guess I just wanted to see what was gonna happen. "You don't need to be witnessing no shit like that" he say walking away with his hands around my waist.
        Walking into his office I grabbed my keys. "I see y'all later" I say walking out to see Zee,Ken, and Mahlik in the hallway. "Alright Journeè" they all said at the same time. "Nii here yo ass go saying the same shit I say" Zee say to Ken. "Nigga shut up" Ken and Mahlik said at the same time.
        Walking to my car Kahlil stoped me. "Aye Journeè Imma be home a little late"Kahlil say as I lean on the car door. "And why" I say with my arms folded. "Cause" Kahlil said kissing me on my lips. I snatched my head away as I got in the car. He tried to stop me but I was already in the car with the doors was locked. Starting the car I backed out and drove off.
        Driving I stop by McDonald's to get me something to eat. As I got my food I was driving a good minute and a car was following me. Not knowing who it was I just kept driving minding my business. Seeing that the car was following my every move. I decided not to go home.
        Driving to the trap the car was still following me. As I pulled to the side of the trap the car speed off. Looking at my phone I didn't have no missed call or no text messages so I knew it wasn't Javion. Looking to my side I see that Zee and Ken cars was gone so I knew the boys was not at the trap. Calling Kahlil phone he didn't answer.
I called again and got no answer. I was starting to get pissed off cause this nigga probably out doing dirt. Driving off it seem like I was clear from the car. Driving home I was good. Pulling up into the driveway I see that Kahlil car was gone, so I knew he had been home. Getting out the car I grabbed my food and purse. Walking to the door I see a car creeping up. I rushed in the house and locked the top and bottom lock and also setting the alarm.
I walked to the the back door and made sure the door was locked and it was. I got all my things and walked up to the room. I locked the door behind me as I sat the food and things on the night stand. Turning on the tv I took my clothes off as I went in the bathroom to run my shower water. Showering for a good minute I got out and brushed my teeth. After I brushed my teeth I walked out the bathroom and seen a note that looked like it came from under the door.
Don't think you slick. I know where you stay and I know the ways into the house. That alarm not gonna help you at all. It's easy to get you so watch your back carefully babygirl. Hint you should already know who this is, if you don't you'll see my face soon.

The note had me catching chills cause I knew I wasn't safe no more. The door was still locked and hopefully the person was gone. I thought it could've been Javion but Javion would've left his name. Not knowing who else I was so confused. Walking to Kahlil safe I got out one of his guns.
Getting dressed I didn't have a appetite no more so I just laid down looking at tv. I couldn't go to sleep cause I felt like if I did that would've been a easy way for the person to get me. Looking at my phone it was 3:15 and Kahlil still haven't been home. I called his phone but he didn't answer. I knew he was out doing dirt now.

20 minutes later

Hearing banging on the door I jumped up. "WHY THE FUCK YOU GOT THE DOOR LOCKED" Kahlil yelled as I opened the door. "WHY THE FUCK YOU JUST GETTING HOME" I yelled back at him. "Don't worry about all that" he say pushing me to the side as he went in the bathroom.
"So you just gonna stand there and watch me pee" he say looking at me. "Hell fuck yea cause I wanna know where the fuck you been" I say looking back at him. "No where" he say as he flush the toilet and wash his hands. I didn't say nothing just looked at him with my death stare. As he walked out I was looking at his body hard.
"OHHH HELL NAWL" I yelled as I pushed his head. "FUCK WRONG WITH YOU GIRL" he yelled at me. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON YO NECK"I yelled pointing at his neck. "Man it's nothing" he say taking his shirt off. "You know what I should've left yo ass when I had the chance, and fucked Jákaden when I had the fucking chance. You ain't nothing but a fucking hoe" I said as I put some clothes on.
"Yea yea talk yo shit" he say laying in the bed. "SO YOU NOT FUCKING BOTHERED THAT YOU HAVE A BIG ASS HICKEY ON YOUR NECK" I say yelling at him. "No I'm not fucking bothered if you ask me" he say turning the channels on the tv. I went to the guest room to get the 770 dollars I had saved.
Walking back into the room he was still surfing the channels. I grabbed my purse and suitcase. "I wish I was never pregnant with your baby" I say as I began to walk out the room. "What the fuck you say" he said as he jumped out the bed. "You heard what I fucking said nigga" I say as I walked down the stairs. "Bitch if you wasn't pregnant right now I'll beat yo ass" he say following me.
"I bet you wish you could bitch. Go beat that hoe ass that gave you that hickey" I say walking to the car. Putting my bags in the car I went to the driver side and got in. Starting the car I rolled down the window. "And be looking for the next nigga to take care of your baby" I say backing out the driveway.
He was mad as fuck I can tell but I didn't give a fuck. This nigga was out doing dirt while I was at home being fucking watched and I'm pregnant with his baby. This nigga had me all the way fucked up