20.

Journeè POV

      Waking up I was in the bed wrapped in bandages. "Alright y'all holla at me later" I hear as I open my eyes. Looking around standing at the foot of the bed see I Kahlil. Getting up I was in so much pain. From my head down to my feet my body was just thumping. "Lay back down" Kahlil say as walking towards me. I jumped scared he will try and hit me. Standing up I walk away from him. Walking into the bathroom I get a pair of scissors to cut the bandages off. "Why is you cutting the bandages off" Kahlil say to me as he stand in the door way. I didn't say nothing just kept cutting the bandages. Getting all the bandages off I just stared at my body in the mirror. Seeing all the cuts on my body, my blue and purple ribs, along with my busted lip and black eye, I just bit my lip and cried. As Kahlil walked over to me he rubbed my ribs as he looked me in my eyes.
      "I'm so sorry baby. I just let the money and bitches get to me that I wasn't giving a fuck about you. It's just when I saw you at the strip club, I was jealous at all those niggas looking at you. I wanted you all to my self. To have a family and all. But instead I just beat you and hurt you and leave you to almost killing yourself" Khalil say as he cry in front of me. I didn't say nothing just looked at him cause I knew he was hurt. But I wanted him to hurt like I was hurting.
"Baby please say something" he say still crying. "Why" I say still looking at him. "Why what" he say looking back at me. "Why you hurt me and leave my body looking like this" I say as I cry. "Baby I'm sorry please forgive me please" he cry hugging on to my sore body. Walking into the room he follows me. Laying in the bed he gets on top of me. He kisses me gently as my body is in pain.
50 mins later.

After making love with Kahlil I don't know if I should love it or hate. I was always the one to forgive Khalil so easily. Seeing Kahlil sleeping next to me the doorbell ring. Putting on one of Kahlil white t-shirt I walked down to see who was at the door. Looking through the peephole I see that bitch Tiffany standing at the door. Getting the bat that was in the closet, I was getting ready to swing on this hoe.
As opening the door I took my first swing at the bitch hitting her in the nose. As she failed to the ground I shut the door leaving her in pain. Putting the bat down and walking up stairs I see Kahlil looking at me on the staircase. Walking to him he kissed me and we walked up to the room.
"You know you gonna have a mini me or you right" he say as kissing and sucking my neck. "Baby stop" I say as getting weak. "Come here" he say pulling my body into his as he sucked my neck more. As laying in the bed I think about Jákaden. Like we had a bond we always laughed and joked to together and I missed that so much. But when Kahlil told me that I was gonna have a mini me or him. I knew that me and Jákaden was over. Kahlil told me he was going to his mother house since they haven't talked in a while. He asked me did I want to go but I couldn't let Ms. Michelle see me like this.
      Thinking about my mom I decided to give her a call. I would've been went over there but my grandma and I not on good terms. There's nothing but hate between us. I want it to end but it's something about her that she want it to keep going on. "Hello" my mother's voice said harshly. "Hey ma how it's going how you holding up" I say all in one sentence. "I'm doing good baby. Well I'm alright I can say" my mother say even tho i know she is lying. "Listen mom I know you lying just tell me the truth" I say.
      "Well Journeè I'm not doing to good. I stop taking my medicine for a week thinking I would be ok but I guess  not" she say coughing hard. "When did you start back taking your medicine"? "Yesterday I should be good tho" she say sounding so stressed out. "Well ok momma, just make sure you keep checking in with me". "Alright baby love ya". "I love you to ma" I say hanging up the phone.
      As the conversation was over I laid back in the bed just reminiscing on life. As I herd the door closed I just waited for Khalil to come up to the room. " I know yo ass ain't sleep" he say as standing in the door way. "No I'm not, what's in the bag tho" I say sitting up. "Food" he say walking over to me. I looked in the bag seeing that he had brought me Zaxbys. I took the food out and ate it like it was no tomorrow. Still eating my food Kahlil was standing in front of the tv watching football with his arms folded. " Kahlil I think you need to back away from the tv" I say closing the food box as I put it in the bag. He took two steps back while his eyes was still glued on the tv.
      "You boys with this damn football" I say as walking down to the kitchen to throw the trash away. As walking to the kitchen I get this feeling. I feel weak and lightheaded. Not knowing what's going on I just leaned over the counter to rest for a little. "Ok" I say sighing getting ready to walk. Getting back up to the room I decided to just lay down to get some rest instead.