11.

Journeè POV

Today was a breeze for me. Getting the job wasn't as hard as I thought. Looking at the clock seeing it's just now turning 3 a.m in the morning and Kahlil yet haven't arrived home. I start to have second thoughts about the girl I saw come up to him yesterday. Knowing me I would've walked my happy gold looking ass outside and beat that bitch ass till she bleed and was left in a coma. But I thought since I just got the dirt of my hands with Nelly, I thought I'll let that bitch slide.
Laying peacefully in the bed, I feel a warm body get next to me in the bed. Knowing it was Kahlil, I decided to go lay in the guest room. "Where you think you going"he said pulling me back down getting on top of me. "Somewhere if you get off of me" I said smelling the weed on him and the alcohol on his breath. "Well I'm not getting off of you so that's a no where" he said kissing my neck. I push him off me and began to walk out the room. "Aye, didn't I say you not going no where" he said following me as he push me up against the wall.
I look him deep in his eyes seeing that they got darker. "Kahlil get off me" I begged. "I like when you begging" he said smiling in my face. I then feel his cold hands go around my neck as I let tears fall down my face. "No need to cry babygirl" he said as his free hand rubbed against my lady hood. I looked at him as he looked at me. "Go back to bed" he said as he let me go. I walked back into the room as I hear the front door shut with a loud slam.
..............
Kahlil POV

I was walking out the door as I got stopped by the same girl who stopped me earlier today. Getting caught up with her, I found out that we were friends back in high school. We ended up not being friends as I dropped out at 18 and stop talking to her. "Where you going this time"she said hugging up against me. "Listen Tiffany I know you sucked me up and all but right now I need to think" I said as pushing her off of me. "Wifey not treating you right"she said with a smile. "That's nun of yo fucking business" I said as getting in the car.
..............
Journeè POV

I began to role a blunt as I cry. I always been the one to think about suicide but never did it. I began to look through the draws to come across a blade. As I hold the blunt between my lips I began to slice my wrist. Shit hurt so bad but it made me feel good every time I did it. After eight more slices I turned the steamy hot water on. I get in, flinching in pain as the hot water hit the cuts. 45 mins of washing the blood off my body, I stare in the mirror looking at my self. Walking out the bathroom the clock reads 7:15 a.m.
I lotion my body down, leaving my hair in a messy bun. I put my panties on as I leave my bra off as I climb back in bed.
.........
Kahlil POV

Feeling horrible for leaving Journeè I decided to just stay out for a little bit more longer. Looking at the moon as I sit in my car I began to reminisce about what all just happened. "Damn how the fuck can I do that"I say to my self. I head back to get in the car as I decided to go back home.
15 mins after arriving home I head to the kitchen for a drink. I decided to stay down stairs knowing that I wasn't probably welcomed by Journeè presents up stairs. I laid down on the couch staring at the dark ceiling tell sleep came upon me.

.................

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR!!!!