34. Time To Get On My Grind

Journeè POV

         Waking up to loud banging on the door, I put back on my tights and spaghetti tank top. Walking down stairs Paris and Melody was in the kitchen. "Why the hell y'all not answering the door" I say walking to the stove to get a peace of bacon. "Chyy it ain't nothing but them crazy ass boys" Melody say while scrolling on her phone. "How long they been knocking" I say getting on my phone. "They just started" Pairs say eating. "Mhm, well do y'all know where I can get a good apartment at. I'm not going back to Jákaden house no time soon" I say looking up at them.
         "Yea there some good apartments by the beach. There really nice" Melody say looking up at me. "Well let's go check them out" I say getting up. Walking to the window the boys was pulling off. Getting my keys off the counter I walked out to my car to get my suitcase. Walking back inside the house I went to the room. Taking my clothes off I walked to the bathroom. Taking a 45 min shower I brushed my teeth. Walking back into my room Pairs was heading into the bathroom. Picking out my cream pumas, white puma shirt with the black logo, and my cut jeans, I dried my body off.
         Putting on lotion my phone was going off. Not paying it no mind I put my clothes on. Walking out the room to see if Paris was done, she was. Walking into the bathroom to do me a neat bun and to lay down my edges. "Almost ready girl" Melody say in the door way. "Yeah I'm ready" I say walking out the bathroom. Going to the room to grab my wallet and the money what I had from the strip club job and my phone I was ready. Walking down the stairs Pairs and Mel was waiting for me. "Alright lets go" I say grabbing my keys.
         Getting into the car and driving off it felt nice out today. "It's right there girl" Mel say pointing at the apartments. These apartments was nice as hell, I had to get one. Getting a parking spot I looked at a sign that said for sale. "So they selling apartments instead of renting them" I say looking at Pairs and Mel. "Shii I guess. I need to get me one" Pairs say as we walk. Walking into the lobby area it was so nice. Chandeliers was hanging and all. "My I help you fine ladies" this cute light skin came up to us. "Yes I want to know if there's a apartment available" I say as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Yes we do follow me" he say walking behind the the counter.
         After he got my information and all he gave me the keys to my new apartment. Walking to the elevator to go to the 50th floor, I got on my phone. "Well here we are" Melody say getting off the elevator. Walking to my apartment the view was so pretty. "Hurry up and open the door girl" Pairs say. Opening the door it was so pretty. "Damn girl this shit nice" Paris say walking through the apartment. I walked around the apartment and see I had five bedrooms. This place was nice and I wasn't leaving it no time soon.
         "So when you gonna move all your things in" Melody say as she walked up to me smiling. "Probably the end of this week or next week" I say walking out the apartment locking the door. Walking down stairs to the lobby the same dude stoped us. "Well I see you ladies later. Especially you Journeè" he say smiling at me. I walked out the lobby smiling as Paris and Melody walked out behind me. "Ooouuuu they got a bar on the beach" Paris say smiling hard. "Yes they do and you not drinking no time soon" Melody say getting in the car. "Journeè you better still be living here after I have my baby girl" Pairs say putting her seatbelt on as I start the car. "I mean this just a lil some some till I get my house" I say driving off.
         "Yea I feel ya" Pairs say looking out the window. This side of town was really nice and the people was friendly. I never been on this side of town but I was loving it. And the best thing is it wasn't that far from Melody place. So I was good.

20 minuets later

     Pulling up into Melody driveway I see all the boys standing outside. Getting out the car they all walked up to us. "Where y'all been" Jákaden said. Out getting me an apartment why" I say walking past him. "What the fuck you moving for real"he say yelling at me. "Yes I am moving for real. You fucking a bitch that you knew for day one that We wasn't fucking with each other. So you can kiss my ass for all I care and go fuck that bitch" I say pushing him out my way. "And where the hell you going. I know yo ass coming back" Quincy say wrapping his arms around Paris.
         "Nigga you motherfucking thought" Pairs say getting out his grip. "Mhm" Melody say walking past Chris. He didn't say nothing just looked down instead. Walking into the house they followed us in. "Y'all can get the fuck out my house" Melody say looking at them. "Man this my homeboy house to Mel" Quincy say. "Well did yo fucking homeboy tell you he ain't paying no bills up in this motherfucker. The only thing what he fucking did was pay the bills and that damn car. And I thank him for that but I was my shit back" she say looking at Quincy and Chris.
         Chris ain't say nothing but just walked out the house. "Y'all can follow him if y'all want a ride back" Paris say walking into the kitchen. As the boys walked out the house I sat down on the couch. "Y'all think we being to hard on them" I say as they walked into the living room. "Hell nawl" Melody say sitting down. "Those niggas cheated on us and they get what the fuck they deserve" Paris say sitting down also. "Yea y'all right" I say looking at tv.
         This shit was mad crazy but it was alright though. Long as I got my place I'm good. Just ready to have my baby so I can have the time of my life with her.