42. I Got You

Journeè POV

         Laying in the hospital bed I heard awws and everybody talking. Opening my eyes slowly Jákaden was holding Jánaya and Kahlil was holding Kènnedy . "She up y'all" Melody say coming over to me. "Hey baby, how you feeling" Paris say rubbing my shoulder. "Sore" I say sitting up. "I'm finna get ready to head out I'll catch up with y'all later" Kahlil say handing me Kènnedy as he kissed me on my cheeks. Looking around the room I see that Jalyn and Javion wasn't here. Looking over at Jákaden I can tell he was feeling some type of way cause of the look on his face.
"They're so beautiful Journeè" Melody say rubbing Kènnedy cheeks as she looked over at Jánaya. "Thank you" I say laying my head back. "Well Journeè boo we finna head out" Mel said getting up. "Love you baby girl" Pairs say hugging me. As they left out Jákaden looked at me with a death stare. "How the fuck you got with him to bring you here" he say laying Jánaya in the hospital bed as he took Kènnedy out my hand and doing the same.
"Listen you see this shit" I say lifting up the gown showing him the bruises on me. "Look at my neck and my fucking arm. If you stayed yo ass where the fuck you were, I wouldn't have to worry about getting fucked up in my home and taken to his home. You put yo own fucking daughter in danger. I don't want to talk about the shit no more, ok" I say looking at him. He didn't say nothing but I seen the hurt in his eyes. "I'm just glad that you and my daughters good" he say hovering over them. "Kènnedy born April 2nd and Jánaya born April 3rd" he say smiling.
"Ken was born at 11:45. Then when it hit 12, Naya was born" he said still smiling. I smiled back as I laid all the way back closing my eyes.

Next Day

"Why you let me sleep all night and day Jákaden" I say looking at the time seeing it was now 2. "I was getting the girls ready as I filled out your paperwork so you can go" he say putting the girls in their car seats. Getting up I walked in the bathroom as Jákaden help me take a bath. Putting on my clothes he was gathering my things up. Sitting in the wheelchair as the nurse pushed me Jákaden was holding one of the car seats as I held the other one.
Getting in the car Jákaden buckled the kids down I was happy that I was going home. As he got in the car he pulled off. "Just to let you know we moved all your things and baby things in my house. I don't want that shit to happen again I need y'all to stay safe and sound. Yo comforter and all that is in the 2nd part of the living room. I got a new house to let you know to"he say hitting my with the big facts. "Sooo you wasn't gonna tell me" I said getting on my phone.
"Well, I really don't know" he say pulling up in the driveway way. "Oh ok" I say. Getting out the car I grabbed my things as Jákaden grabbed the girls. Walking up to the door Ms.Michelle opened the door. "Hey baby where my grand baby" she say. "They're sleep" I say walking past her. As Jákaden took the girls to there room she followed. Walking up to the room I seen that Ms. Michelle stayed in Jánaya room the whole time.
"Ms. Michelle you know that Kènnedy room is right next door right" I said smiling coming in. "Yea I know that I'm ok right here" she say not making eye contact. Walking out the room I pushed Jákaden into our room. "Let me tell you something your mommy already picking sides with my damn kids. I'm not having this shit. You better let her fucking know" I say going on about my business. He tried to stop me but I snatched away from him.
                "Well I'm finna go, give my grand baby a kiss for me" she said as I looked at her. She tried to give me a hug but I walked away from her. "Aye Journeè you don't have to do her like that nii" he say walking up to me. "You right I don't especially if I had my own place I didn't have to worry about nun of this" I say walking upstairs.  "You know what" he say following me. "What? Not a damn thing" I say checking on the girls.

50 minuets later

               "You got a new house or some" Jay say looking around. "No" I say looking at him. "I didn't know he was gonna do this to be honest. Like I'm cool with it, it's just that Kènnedy's dad gonna want to come over and see her and I don't think they're cool. So I rather have my own palace you know" I say looking at him. "Yea I feel you. If you want me to I can put some comforter and things back in your apartment " he say laying back in the chair.
               "Yea that would be nice but I'll let you know wassup" I say looking at tv. "Well baby girl I'm finna head out. I don't want you to get in trouble by yo mans" He say squeezing my thighs. "Get yo ass up and give me a hug"He say grabbing me by my waist. "Damn you got a nice ass body. The girls did you right" he say kissing me on my cheek as he hug me. "Get out" I said laughing. As he walked out the girls started crying. "I'm coming babies" I yelled running up the stairs.
Walking over feeling there dippers, I ran to Kènnedy's room to get dippers and wipes. Changing Jánaya's dipper Jákaden walked in. "Good you here can you change her please" I say buttoning Jánaya's onesie up. "You just buttoned her up now you can do hers" he say going to the bathroom. "Why the fuck you moved me in here if you not gonna help me out or nothing" I say changing Kènnedy. "To be honest I really don't know" he say walking downstairs.
Getting the girls ready i made us a night bag. Calling Jay he answered on the first ring. "Yes ma wassup" he say. "Is it ok for me and the girls to stay the night" I say sitting on the bed. "Yea I'm on my way" he say then hung up. "Fuck you going" Jákaden say walking in with a blunt and a drink. "Somewhere" I say putting the bags over my shoulders and I grabbed the girls. Walking downstairs he followed.
               Sitting the girls down he grabbed me from behind. "When the last time you gave me some" he say kissing on me. "When you was fucking drunk and got me pregnant again" I say get lose from his grip. Hearing a car horn, I grabbed the girls and the bags. Walking outside Jay helped me with everything. While he was backing out someone was pulling in. Looking closely it was a brown skin girl. "See this the shit I'm talking about. Can you help me get my shit out tomorrow" I say looking at him.
               "I got you ma" he say looking at me and driving off. This was my first day home with the girls and he was already acting like a jack ass. If you ask me I don't think I'll be back at his place no time soon. Everything was just running through my head.