6.

Journeè POV

"Wassup mama" this unheard of nigga said to me as I was walking to class. "Ohh you can't hear now" he said as I ignored him and went on bout my business. "Another damn day at this bull shit ass school" I said sighing sitting in my desk. All these niggas eyes was on me. Knowing my mean ass I would've been said some but I didn't have time for this shit today. "Good morning class, let me cut to the chase, there will be a test tomorrow, so study if you don't want a bad grade for this semester" Mr.Chef said. I'm just so fucking glad that it's only 6 more months till graduation. To be honest I don't even think imma make it if you ask me. It's only 10:00 and we still in 1st period, I'm really on the verge to walking out this bitch. "MR.CHEF CAN YOU SEND JOURNEÈ GOOD FOR CHECK OUT PLEASE" the loud ass speaker bussed over my head. "Yes I will" Mr.Chef said sounding annoyed that I'm leaving. I grabbed my books and walked out before he even said something. Walking down the hall wondering who the fuck just got me out of class Toya yelled my name. "JOURNEÈ where you going baby girl"? "Shit I really don't know I just got signed out". "Oh well call me when you home babygirl." I walked off still wondering till I hit the corner and saw Kahlil standing there. "What are you doing Kahlil" I said lifting one eyebrow. "Come on mama no questions needed" he said leading me out the door. I love when you do that shit.
I don't know what he came and got me for I'm just happy to be out that stupid ass class. We head to his car as he opened the door for me to get in his warm toasty BMW. "What are you doing Kahlil, why you got me out of class" I said putting my seatbelt on. "You know damn well you ain't wanna be in there" he said laughing starting the car. I didn't say nothing, knowing it was the truth. "Anyway I came and got you to make up yesterday mama" he said biting his lips looking at me then the road. "Awwww, that's so nice of you" I said so sarcastically. "Man where you wanna go" he said now coming to a stop light. "You came and got me, you suppose to already have this planned out" I said laughing. "Well lets just ride till we end up some where we don't know"he said starring at me. "That's fine I said starring at him.
There was dead silence between us. Something that I didn't like when we was together. "Kahlil, I'm thinking about dropping out of school" I said breaking the silence. He looked at me and back at the road. "And become what" he said. "A-A- A stripper I guess".
"What the fuck Journeè" he said damn there driving off the road. "I go there to see bitches not to go there and see you shaking yo ass in front other niggas" he said with anger. "Soooo, What you doing at strip clubs" I said with curiosity. "Don't fucking worry about that, worry about what the fuck you just said" he said clenching his jaws. "Don't fucking worry about it then, I'll just do what ever the fuck I wanna do then" I said with anger. "Might don't want to do that" he said gripping the steering wheel hard and looking at me with his now darker eyes.
I just decided not to say nothing knowing he got a short temper. The whole ride was silent till my phone buzzed with a text message. I looked at the message to see it was a unknown number.
Unknown: Don't think I forgot, watch your back babygirl.
I just turned my phone off and stared at the road thinking how the fuck he got my number. Now with Kahlil mad at me and this nigga threatening me. More shit is getting added on to me life.

...............

Hope you're enjoying the book. Please give me feed back!!!!!!
VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!