12. Golden One

Journeè POV
..............
10:45
..............
Baby I won't up and leave you straight
I got your back forever I'ma make sure you straight
It's like I'm feeling you more and more everyday
I'm asking god is this a blessing he just sent my way
You looking gooder than some cake I call you Anna May
Got her on her tippy toes like she balleray
She heard I'm creeping with some hoe called Valarey
She thinking something going on she say I'm acting strange
Red Bull I'ma keep you up under my wings
I ain't saying I'm a vet but I'ma keep you tamed
Yellow baby love to squeeze her like lemonade
Running all around my mind like a skating ring
You the golden one, You caught my eyes had to make you mine
Say you the chosen one, You genuine you be down to ride
..............
      I get up hearing Kodak roaring through the house. I get up slip on my socks, bra, and sweats heading down to the livingroom. As I reach the stairs I see rose petals everywhere. I gasped in shocked as I continue to walk down the stairs. I walk around the corner to see a cooking Kahlil. I walked up behind him hugging him from behind as I kiss his back. "Good morning mama"he said as turning around kissing my lips. "Good morning baby" I said through kisses.
     As I sat down at the black island counter, I look to the side to see gifts. "What you got your eyes on mama" Kahlil said with a smile as he see me looking at the gifts. "Nothing" I said smiling back. He walked over to get the gifts as I followed his every move. "Here you go babygirl" he said as
he set the gifts in my face. I began to go through the gifts as I pull out two boxes. One was a gold necklace that read KAHLIL, the other box had a promise ring in it. "Walk outside with me" he said as grabbing my hand. As walking out my eyes where covered by his hands. "Kahlil let my eyes go" I said as moving his hands. When I moved his hands I see a white BMW like his black one. "Babbyyyyy" I screamed jumping up and down hugging his neck.
     "Wanna go for a ride"he said smiling at me. "Yea I think you'll enjoy this ride" I bit my bottom lip and grabbed his hand to go inside. I led him to our room to give him a ride like he wanted. I began to take off his pants since he already had his shirt off. He sat on the bed as he pulled me between his legs as he began to kiss my stomach. As he slide my sweats to the side along with my panties I then got on top of him.
     He kisses my neck as he slides two fingers inside me getting me wetter then I already was. I moan his name as loud as I could. "Ahhhhhhh, daddyyy" I say as he inters inside me. He begins to go deeper inside me as he move my hips around in circles. I began to ride him until I have my full orgasm on top of him. He pulled out slowly as he kissed me aggressively. He pulls me on to his face as he eats me. I hold on to the head board as I get ready to cum again. "Cum for me baby he said between slurps and kisses.
...........
35 mins later

     Laying on top of a sleeping Kahlil, I decided to go take a shower. Feeling good about my self I looked in the mirror smiling. 45 mins of  showering I walk in the room still in my towel. Seeing that Kahlil was sleep I decided to go check my phone.
Unknown:Need you in at 8:00. Don't be late.
Me: I got you.

     Texting Money back I clearly forgot about the stripping job. Since I already took a shower I went ahead and put on my clothes. White-tank top, black joggers and hoodie, with my black J's. I didn't put on to much since I was gonna change. Since it was 7:45 I decided to go ahead and head out.
     "Baby I'm finna go to Toya's" I said jumping on Kahlil. "Alright baby I love you" he said still sleep. "Love you to baby"I said kissing him on his lips. I head out to get in my car that Khalil got me. I never felt good lying to him. But I mean I wanna have money in my pockets to, I wanna buy him things also. So I have no choice to do what I gotta do.