8.

Journeè POV

Pulling into Nelly's mom house. I turned the car off and throwed the keys in the woods. Seeing that no one was out, I knew I got away. I grabbed the bags and walk 20 miles to the bus stop. Seeing a near by trashcan I took the gloves off and threw them away. My phone was on 30% so I knew I could make some calls. I called Kahlil which he answered on the first ring. "Yes baby" he said in his sleepy voice. "Hey baby can you come pick me up from Haves Blvd bus stop" I said already knowing the answer. "I'm on my way baby" he said in his know fully woke voice.
20 mins later I see a BMW pulling up next to me. I began to stand up as my sore body felled back to the bench. Kahlil rushed over to my side and picked me up to put me into the car. As he closed the door he went back to get the bags. Ready to drive off Khalil began to ask me questions. "Mama, What the fuck happen? How you ended up over here? Who blood is that on you"he asked all in one sentence.
"It is Nelly's blood, I killed him cause I was tired of getting raped by him" I said looking at the time seeing it was 3:45. "Can you take me to my grandma house" I said before he could even say something". 15 mins I was in my grandmothers driveway. "Wait right here" I said as grabbing my moms suitcase and bag of medicine. I went to the door knowing they where sleep, I reached in the flowerpot to grab the spare key. I walked in quietly sitting my moms bags on the floor. I head towards the kitchen for paper and a pin.
Mom it's me Journeè. Everything will be ok now.He is out of our lives now. I will come back for you I promise. Don't forget to take your medicine you know how I am about that. If you need anything just call me.
Grandma thank you for taking care of her. Please just take care of her for a little bit more longer.
Love you guys.
I sat the pin down walking to plant a kiss on my mother's forehead. I walk out the door putting the key in my pocket as locking the door. I ran to the car making Kahlil look at me . I smile at him knowing that I'm gonna be ok now. He drove of heading towards his house. I can tell by his body language that he wanted to ask so many questions, but instead he choose not to.
We pulled up to this big condo. He got out and walked to open my door as he grab my bag out the back seat. We both walked to the house door as he opens it to let me in. I walked in looking around like a kid in a candy store. He then disappears in the dark that leads to the stairs. I walked around as I hear my name being called. "Journeè up here babygirl" I hear Kahlil called from a balcony that is opened by two big doors. I walked up the stairs. I see Kahlil standing in the doorway that leads to a big ass room. I walked in the room seeing a king size bed that is covered with red and black covers and sheets. A 85 flat screen tv hanging from the wall and a big ass walk-in closet across the room.
As looking around I felt Kahlil grabbed my waist. "You water waiting for you babygirl" he says in my ear. I began to take off my clothes not caring that he is seeing my body and walked in the bathroom. 45 mins of scrubbing my body hard and washing my hair to get the blood and guilt off of me, I walked back into the room seeing a sleep Kahlil laid out on the bed.
I dried my hair and body off. Lotion my body and slipped on my panties. Finding a white-t of Kahlil I turned the lights off and crawled into the bed forgetting about what all just happened.