39. The Morning After

Olivia: 

The events from last night played over in my head, and I sighed in bliss. I rolled over to my right, and smiled as I saw Zane's sleeping form right next to me. Somehow, Zane and I made it to my bedroom, where we shared a few more kisses and exchanged passionate words before we fell asleep in each other's arms. I think that was the best part, besides the sex. Him staying by my side and sharing an intimate, nonsexual moment with me spoke volumes, and I knew he felt the same way about me as I did for him. 

Olivia, I love you! 

My heart raced in excitement as I recalled the words that changed everything: Zane's confession. At first, I thought he said it in the heat of the moment, because he was too caught up in his orgasm. But, if that were true, he wouldn't have stayed the night with me and act so loving and caring just before we went to sleep. What if...he really does love me? What are we going to do about our so-called fake relationship? Is it possible that we will finally establish this as a REAL relationship?

Questions flooded my head, and I lay there, lost in thought. Suddenly, I felt something brush against my arm, sending shivers throughout my body. I decided to ignore it, but it happened again, this time, it tickled. I let out a squeak and jerked my hand back, turning my face to the direction it was coming from. 

A low chuckle rumbled from Zane's throat as he watched me in amusement. He was perched on his elbow, resting his head on his palm. A light blush crept across my face as we stared at each other. His head was a mess atop his head, resembling a bird's nest. The bruise on his eye was faded, but I could still see the light swelling around it. I quickly focused on his lips, trying to avoid making myself angry by thinking about the source of his bruise.  

Zane reached out again and traced my arm with his fingers, making me shiver. I pouted and lightly slapped his hand away. “That tickles,” I mumbled. 

His lips curled up into a smile and he laughed. “I noticed.” He replied, his voice husky and sweet.

“I like it..." I admitted softly, glancing at him through my lashes. I could see him visibly gulp as he tried to restrain himself from kissing me right then and there. He started to trace his fingers on my arm again, going lower this time. His fingers danced across my bare thigh, making me shiver in response. I closed my eyes and let myself surrender to the tingling sensations his fingers were giving me across my thighs, recalling the things he said to me the night before.

"God, Olivia, you're so beautiful," Zane said softly. I looked up at him shyly, hiding the excitement I felt when he spoke.

He brushed my hair back and tucked it behind my ear, gazing at me with admiration. He caressed my jaw with his knuckles, laughing lightly when he noticed the blush beginning to form on my face. "What's wrong, princess? Am I embarrassing you?"

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fight off the blush that was now getting brighter by the second. I turned my head away, pouting playfully. "No! It's just getting hot in here."

"Oh yeah? Let me take off your shirt then." Zane said in an amused voice, tugging at the hem of my tank top.

My eyes widened and I quickly slapped his hand away. "Stop it Zane! You had your fun already," I scolded, then blushed again when I realized what I just said.

Zane wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and winked at me. "I had ALOT of fun." Before I could say something back, he ducked down and pressed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back hungrily. I whimpered when he pulled away slightly, letting his lips brush against mine. I could feel his hot breath blowing against my lips and I opened my eyes slowly, looking at him questioningly.