Chapter 4

*Akaashi's POV*
Where was I? I woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling and a terrible headache. Yesterday's events flooded back into my mind. So now I knew that my aching head was caused by a hangover but it still did not explain where I was. I sat up, massaging my temples to soothe my headache. It was really noisy here. Then it hit me that it wasn't background noise, but snoring. I looked to my side. Broad shoulders and greyish-white hair, he looked familiar but I couldn't place who it was. I looked down. I was fully clothed and only my head hurt which meant the guy did nothing to me. I would thank this kind soul later, when he woke. I had to find some painkillers first.

I stepped off the bed and headed to the kitchen. It was easy to find judging that the bedroom was just a few steps away. I found a pack of aspirin and I popped 2 into my mouth, pouring myself a cup of water to ease the swallowing. I opened the fridge. There were some eggs, onions, carrots and mushrooms, just adequate to make an omelette. I would make breakfast for this guy to thank him. I did not like to owe anyone favours.

*Bokuto's POV*
I woke up to the sound of sizzling and an awesome smell of fried egg. I rubbed my eyes and got up, deciding to get myself a glass of milk from the fridge. I found someone in the kitchen plating an omelete. It was Akaashi "Akaaaaashiiii! Morning!" I greeted cheerfully. Akaashi was holding a frying pan with an apron around him. He looked so much like a house wife. And that housewife was in my house which meant that... I realised that I was thinking something stupid and chased that thought away. Akaashi wasn't my type, he was too mean and not cute at all.

*Akaashi's POV*
"Akaaaaashiiii! Morning!" I almost dropped the frying pan. And in that moment, I started to doubt my intelligence. The only person I knew with greyish white hair and broad shoulders was that next CEO of Fukurodani holdings - Bokuto Koutarou. Why didn't I realise it before? But he had helped me afterall. I had an obligation to return the favour. "Morning Bokuto-san." I used the sweetest voice I could muster at that time. I passed him the omelete. "Your breakfast as thanks." Then I hurriedly grabbed my clothes from the pole and got to the toilet to change. I placed Bokuto-san's clothes in the laundry basket as I headed out. "Akkaashi. Are you not eating breakfast?" Bokuto-san asked. "I'm not hungry. I'll just eat something when I get home. Bye." I stepped out of the door and it banged shut behind me. Hurriedly, I pressed for the lift and jabbed the close button before Bokuto-san decided to chase after me for some reason.

When the lift finally began to descend, I heaved a sigh of relief and leaned against the wall. The silence was so loud that I could hear my own rising heartbeat. I should not have rushed. It was not like me to get that flustered. Maybe Bokuto-san was more trouble than I thought.

"Ding." The lift doors opened and I shrugged, walking out. What time was it? I fumbled for my mobile phone and it dawned on me that I had made another stupid mistake of leaving it at Bokuto-san's apartment. I burried my head in my hands. This day was getting off to a rough start.

*Bokuto's POV*
"Ring...Ring..." someone's phone sounded. It wasn't mine. I had customised my phone ringtone to "Fly High" by Burnout Syndromes the last time I remebered. So if the phone wasn't mine...then it's Akaashi's? I tried my best to remember where I had placed that phone last night when I dragged Akaashi here. I checked the top of my cabinet table. It was there. I picked the call up, forgetting to look at the caller ID before I did. I had just assumed it was Akaashi calling from some public phone to get me bring his phone down or something.

I was greeted by a gruff voice booming in my ears. "Keiji. Where are you? Do you know what time it is now?!" I placed some distance between the phone and I. "Uh...Sir. Can you please calm down. I'm not Akaashi. I'm his friend Bokuto and he accidentally left his phone here when he stayed over last night." "I'm sorry. Could you please ask Keiji to call me back once he retrieves his phone? Thank you." The voice turned a little softer, but the hint of anger was still painfully obvious in his voice. I winced as the phone on the other end slammed down. I grabbed my coat, Akaashi's phone and some other stuff then headed down, hoping Akaashi was still there or something. The person over the phone had sounded really really mad.