Chapter 10

*Bokuto's POV*
I told Akaashi I would book tickets for a one week later flight and passed my spare set of condo card and keys to him in case he needed anything. I went back to my apartment, leaving Akaashi to sort things out.

I grabbed some champagne from the fridge, and poured a big glass for myself to celebrate.

*Akaashi's POV*
I played with the card and keys in my hand. And I didn't know why, but I found myself at the ground level of his condominium building minutes later.

I went up, I just wanted to check if he was ok. He looked flustered when we parted and I had time to spare too. I sighed, pushing open the door to Bokuto-san's 2-room apartment. I was greeted by the sight of a wasted Bokuto-san lying on the couch with a bottle of champagne in his hand. He noticed my entry and slurred a greeting "Come join me... stranger, or whoever you might be..." I lifted my eyebrows in amusement. "Stop drinking Bokuto-san. You are drunk." I ripped the bottle away from his hand. "Give that back..." He slumped against me, trying to reach for the bottle which I held as far as I could.

"Ah huh! Got it! Bleh..." Bokuto-san childishly stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry at me. He looked cute, just like a child. I tugged at the glass bottle and Bokuto-san, who stubbornly did not want to let go, pulled back. He was crazily strong for a drunk person. The bottle dropped to the floor and shattered. I bent down to pick the pieces up and dispose of them before someone got injured.

I came back after making sure all the glass shards were safely tucked in a rubbish bag in the kitchen wastebin and sat down beside Bokuto-san, who was now drowsily kicking the table in front of him.

He passed me his glass of unfinished champagne on the table. "Join me...d*hic*rink it...*hic*" I followed his order and drank everything in one shot, feeling the slight burn at the back of my throat.

Bokuto giggled, proceeding to give me a hug. He let go and stared at me with his golden, now smoky eyes. Before I could even react, Bokuto-san suddenly grabbed me by my shirt. And one second later, I felt his chapped warm lips pressed forcefully against mine. I tried to push him away but he pinned me down on the sofa and deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue in my mouth. Instantly, my mouth was filled with the bitterweet taste of the alcohol drink. Things turned hazy.