Chapter 8

*Bokuto-san's POV*
Thank heavens. I'll go pray at a shrine when I get home. I bumped into, guess who...dumrolls please... Akaashi! Or shall I say 白鹰. He tried to pretend I wasn't there as usual. "Hey hey hey 白鹰. What a coincidence." I followed him down the steps, making sure to stay by his side so I wouldn't lose him in the sea of people in the train station. I heard him sigh and he turned around "Bokuto-san seriously what do you want?"

I thought for a while as we headed down to the platform. "I really want you to join us. Please." Akaashi shook his head slowly. "I have no plans to return to Japan anytime soon, especially Tokyo." "Then, will you just accompany me for tonight?" Maybe bribing would change his mind. Akaashi sighed, "Fine. Just for tonight."

*Akaashi's POV*
I really didn't want to hang out with Bokuto-san. He was everything I didn't like, other than his appearance. He was annoying. But his clear bright eyes kept me gazing at them all the time. He was overly energetic. However, his black streaked light coloured hair, made him stand out even more and me to just glance his way. He...he was immature. But his innocence made it hard to believe that he was a CEO.

I steadied my breathing to calm my feverishly beating heart. Why was I so annoyed? Bokuto-san beside me was skipping his way to the platform, literally. Then I realised what he was wearing - a leopard print sweatshirt suit. I felt like crying, laughing and dying of embarassment. "Bokuto-san? Let's go shopping first." I saw his eyes instantly light up and he nodded vigorously.

We got off at People's square station of subway line 2, the famous Nanjing road. I pulled him into the first shopping mall and botique that entered my line of sight. Carefully, I chose a few nice looking clothing, passing them to Bokuto-san, who was behind me, to try out. In the subsequent shops we patroned, I made Bokuto-san purchase almost all of the clothing he tried. They did suit him. I requested him to change into a middle length sleeved presidential blue turtleneck top as well as a pair skinny jeans, fastened with a hazel coloured belt. Bokuto-san complained about his hands being cold so I convinced him to get black rugby mitt gloves. I combed Bokuto-san's hair down. He looked way better now.

*Bokuto's POV*
"Are we done yet?" As I walked out of the toilet, I used the most pitiful expression I could act out, hoping Akaashi would stop dragging me around to get clothes. "It's done." Akaashi used his fingers to comb my hair down. "Ok. Let's place the shopping at your house and then we can do anything you want." Akaashi followed me back to my condo unit. But once I dropped the shopping bags and sunk into my comfy sofa, I really didn't want to leave again. "Akaashi, I'll go down to get some popcorn! Help me choose a movie from those discs in the cabinet below the TV. I'll be back soon!"

A few minutes later, we were seated on my sofa, one person at each end with a bowl of popcorn in our hands. The movie started to play. Ohoho? Akaashi chose 霸王别姬 Farewell my concubine which was an interesting choice. I had not watched the movie, only buying it because I had read that it was the best show in China's history. I regretted asking Akaashi to pick a movie from the cabinet. To be honest, I would rather watch anime. The show was nice but boring too. Sometime during the show, I felt my eyelids fall and everything turned dark.

*Akaashi's POV*
Bokuto-san was not a quiet sleeper. If we were not in his house, I would have taped his mouth shut. I had to withstand his loud snoring for the rest of the show. It was near 1 when the show finished. It was a touching movie. It made me glad that I picked it. Then remembering that Bokuto-san was at the other end of the sofa, I presumed he would prefer his bed. That led to me trying to support him back to his bed but he was like a deadweight. I gently lay him back on the sofa in sitting position, covering him with his blanket. Then, I settled to sleep beside him.

*Bokuto's POV*
Tick
           Tock
Tick
           Tock
Tick
           Tock
I found myself awake at 4am, and hearing the ticking and tocking of the clock. Was I on my bed? I could feel a pillow beside me and my warm snuggly blanket. But... I didn't have a clock in my room. I rolled over and blinked open my eyes. Small shoulders and tanned skin. Eh? I sat upright. "Akaaassshhhii?!" I shouted and immediately covered my mouth the moment I heard myself. Akaashi softly groaned as he rubbed his eyes, waking up. "Bokuto-san? You're awake. You were too heavy to carry back to your room so I just covered you with you blanket. Sorry." "Ah...uh. It's ok. Go back to sleep." Akaashi closed his eyes and fell back to sleep. Should I go back to my room or continue sleeping beside Akaashi? I decided to not take advantage and headed off to sleep in my room, not before covering Akaashi with my jacket and stealthily taking away his phone. I returned it before going back to sleep though. Akaashi was too careless not to set a password.