Chapter 12

*Bokuto's POV*
What time was it? I watched as the last embers faded from view. I was on the floor. "Urgh..." I got up, groaning from the massive headache. Clothes were lying everywhere and Akaashi was lying on the sofa. When did he get there? He had dry cum sticking on his toned abs and bite marks could be seen on his shoulders and neck. He was sweat drenched. I looked at myself. My pants was undone. Shit. What did I do? I tried forcing my brain to remember but I had no recollection of anything. I resisted screaming with all my might and hurriedly prepared a wet cloth to wipe Akaashi down.

Akaashi flinched at the touch of the cold and rough towel but he did not wake up. I gently wiped him. I turned him around to wipe his back. There was dry blood and cum sticking on the back of his thighs. I felt very very terrible. What had I done?! I raped him. It was so obvious. I wiped them away, placing some cream on his teared skin and bandaging his neck and shoulders.

I helped Akaashi put on a new set of clothes. Then I sat beside him, crying, wondering how I would ever explain what had happened.

When Akaashi woke up, he...he cried. He just woke up and cried, muttering "why?" over and over again. I just stupidly stood where I was, helpless. Akaashi looked so fragile, so broken. I...I wanted to comfort him but I didn't know how. I just burried my face in my hands and cried too, sorry for all I had done.

*Akaashi's POV*
I woke up and instantly, a stinging pain from my ass hit me. Everything that happened just hours ago flooded back in blurry pictures. Why did Bokuto-san do that? Why did I allow him to? Why did we do that? Any logical person would have dismissed that as a one night stand under alcohol influence, or just blamed the instigator. But I did the worse thing I could do, break down. In that moment, the world just seemed frightening, and I reverted back to a child-like victim state. I felt vulnerable, helpless and everything just crashed over me. For the first time in 14 years, I cried.

I sobbed. The tears wouldn't stop. My mind was a mess. Unknowingly, I cried till I fell asleep.

*Bokuto's POV*
It was 10pm now. I would have been starving by now, skipping lunch and dinner. But the overwhelming feeling of guilt destroyed any appetite I might have had. Akaashi was cuddled against the sofa, whimpering in his sleep. I stroked his hair and my hand touched scalding hot skin. I quickly took those fever packs I packed and placed one on Akaashi's forehead and another, on his neck. It was all my fault that Akaashi got reduced into this weak state. I carried him to my bed, gently placing him down and covering him with the blankets. I got to the toilet to clean myself up. I was a mess. Puffy eyes and hair all messed up. I took a shower, hoping to clear my mind and maybe wash away some of my guilt.

I slumped beside my bed. I wasn't even worthy of lying beside Akaashi now. I...I made Akaashi cry. I injured him. I ruined Akaashi. I wanted to keep vigil over Akaashi to tend to his needs so I could make up, even if it was just that tiny little bit, for what I had done. My eyelids started drooping, I quickly went to get myself a cup of coffee. But even that could not stop myself from falling asleep.