Chapter 33 (smut)

WARNING. THIS IS CRINGEY BUT STILL SMUT SO IF U CANT READ IT PLS DONT.

*Keiji's POV*
We headed back to Tokyo and got on with our daily lives. We still had our weekend anime sessions. Now we watched it, my hands resting in Bokuto-san's big warm ones and Bokuto-san's head on my shoulders. A few weeks past since our time in Miyagi.

One Friday after work, Bokuto-san decided to play a newly released anime without checking the genre. We ended up watching 30 minutes of ecchi. Bokuto-san seemed affected, I could see his face turn red. My heart felt like someone had squeezed it, it hurt.

*Third person's POV*
Akaashi placed one of the condoms Bokuto had in his drawer in his mouth and sitted himself on Bokuto's bed as Bokuto came out from the shower.

"Keiji?" Keiji started taking off his tie seductively and was rewarded with a small bulge forming on Bokuto's pants which escalated quickly into a hard-on when Keiji took off his own pants. Keiji now sat on Bokuto's bed with a half buttoned shirt and boxers. Bokuto started advancing towards him. He sat on the bed, trying his best to ignore the bulge in his pants. "Are you sure about this Keiji?"

"Koutarou-san," Keiji moved closer and breathed into his ear. Bokuto-san shivered. Keiji pulled down Bokuto's pants and boxers, revealing his erection. He roamed his tongue around the tip, and Bokuto squirmed. Keiji could feel his own boxers too getting tight. He licked and suckled on Bokuto's dick and pressed kisses down his thighs, Bokuto moaned. He pulled Keiji up on the bed, unbuttoning his shirt as he feverishly kissed his partner's neck. A moan escaped Keiji's lips.

Bokuto's kisses went lower and he played around with Keiji's chest leaving it full of kiss marks and Keiji's nipples red and swelling.

Bokuto rolled down Keiji's boxers. "Bokuto-san, no. Don't." Too late, Bokuto stroked Keiji's member, making him cum instantly on Bokuto's face. Keiji covered his face in embarrassment. Bokuto licked away the cum and pushed Keiji down.

Slowly inserting a finger and then another, Bokuto scissored Keiji's inside. It was hot. Bokuto grabbed some lotion on his countertop and lathered a generous amount of his hands. He thrusted his fingers in, deep. "Ah!" Keiji covered his mouth, panting and face pink. Bokuto thrusted his fingers to hit the sweet spot which earned cute moans from Keiji. "Are you ready Keiji?" Keiji nods and Bokuto takes out his fingers, pushing the tip of his dripping dick against the hole. He thrusted it inside, leaving Keiji gasping. They came, Bokuto first then Keiji.

They ended up going for another round in the bath.
.
.
.
The next day it was Saturday, luckily. Keiji found it hard to get up and move. Bokuto ran around the house willingly doing everything for Keiji and that dedication and love brought a smile to Keiji's face.