CHAPTER~2

Fresh's POV:

Ink and Error had left to see the others because they can't come with me into the nurse's office. "Now, do you know how important that key is young man?" asked Ms. Dellfire stomping her foot on the floor waiting for my answer. "Well besides being  wiggity wiggity unrad broseph and locking kids in a dungeon it is useless" i said letting my parasite seep out of my eyes. "My word do you know that you swallowed a rusty key and now have to get a tetanus shot!" she said, "n-no! i don't want to!" i screamed "well if you don't want to die then do as i say!" she said struggling to keep me on the table and had to call reinforcements.

Error's POV:

Me and Ink were explaining everything to our other friends when "AHHHHHHH the funk bro what was that f- AHHHHHH! THAT HURTS!!!" yelled Fresh Ink suddenly griped to my arm with fear. "Hey Inky why do you always get scared when you go near that room or hear sounds from there?" i asked. It was true, when ever me and Ink passed the nurse's office or heard a sound from there Ink would grip my arm like it was the end of the world or run away. "C-come with me..." Ink said. He lead me to the roof top, "Inky why are we up here?" i asked looking at the sunset "well....i don't want the others to hear this.." he said "hear what?" i asked now i'm completely confused, "I'm going to tell you why i'm so scared of the nurse's office."

Ink's POV:

Error seemed astonished at that i was going to tell him "ok then, go on.." he said i took a deep breath and began.

"5 years ago when we were 6 all of us were playing outside in the paddock when i tripped over and you brought me to the nurse's office. I realised the normal nurse Miss. Morgan there was a doctor called Mr. Costello "hi, what can i do for you?" he asked "i hurt my se-" i stopped mid-sentence because i realised he was sharpening a large knife. It was about the size of Cross's large knife he has now, "oh, do you want me to make it bigger?" he asked i thought he was joking so i giggled nervously until i realised his sinister grin he had like the a titan from the anime Attack On Titan that Lust tends to watch. I wanted to scream so bad until he held me down and covered my mouth so i couldn't, "don't worry" he said "it'll be over in a few seconds" which made me worry more he ended up making a 5 inch cut down my leg as i screamed in agony i bit his hand "ouch! get back here!" he shouted as i started running. I burst threw the doors half limping half running "help he is trying to kill me!" i shouted running to Miss. Megan the only nice person in this Prison. She looked at my wound and knew what was happening she then called you and you took me to the sleeping quarters and bandaged me up. Oh! i never got to say thank you for that i know i was not a light 6 year old and you had to carry me for at least 30 minutes  and also you wasted your bandages.." i said looking down all of the sudden Error grabbed my face with his hands. "Inky i will always help you and you don't have to say sorry because of someone else's doing" he said but before i could say anything he kissed me?!?! right on the lips (goodbye logic *jumps out window*)  "s-sorry it's just i..." Error sighs "i love you and always will" he said blushing i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately "i love you too~ by the way you were my first kiss" i said "you were mine too" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

Error's POV:

~~~in Error's head~~~        

OH MY ASGORE! HE LOVES ME TOO! AND HE KISSED ME BACK!! I JUST HAD MY FIST KISS!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

Ink rested his head on me "hey Ink look at the stars!" i said then i realised Ink fell asleep on me 'heh cute~' i thought as i fell asleep with him.

(there you go you filthy sinners. Ink and Error's first kiss and sorry if you didn't like how Ink explained what happened in his past but it was my first time doing something like that, i don't know how other people write that! hope you enjoyed!
Bye~