Chapter~11 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORIGINAL!!!!

Ink's POV:

It's Original Sans' birthday tomorrow so me and Error snuck out to make him a cake, "Psst! Ink this way!" Error whisper yelled guiding me and PJ to the kitchen. PJ always woke up at 3:00 AM so we ended up taking PJ with us, when we got to the kitchen we set PJ on the counter top as we got the ingredients of the cake. "Ohhh~" PJ made a satisfied noise, we looked over to see him with the cook book. "Sorry little bud but we need this Ta..." Error said taking the book from PJ, (do any of you remember anyone saying TA to a little kid to get them to give them what ever the child was holding? XD) PJ than began to cry. "Oh no no no PJ! you can help us make the cake!" i whispered hugging PJ so he doesn't cry an blow our cover, PJ's eyes lit up with stars "Cake! Cake! Cake!" he yelled jumping up and down clapping his hands "on one condition..you have to stay quiet" i said to PJ. "Ok Mamma!" PJ said as me and Error blushed, "c-call me w-w-what ever y-you want -P-PJ..." i said putting him on the same bench the ingredients were on. And we started making the cake...well i did as i taught Error how, "PJ you wanna try?" i asked handing PJ a spoon covered in cake batter. "YES!!" PJ yelled as we shushed him by putting our finger on our lips as he did the same, (F*CK LOGIC IT DOES'NT EXIST IN MY BOOKS!! *jumps out of a random window*) "hey i want some too~" Error coed seductively in my none existent ear "fine take from the bowl!" i childishly laughed as Error wrapped his arms around my waist "what the-" "why would i want to eat anything other than you~" error coed flirtatiously licking off some cake batter off my cheek and cutting me off. "ewww~" PJ giggled as Error kissed me, "nooooo! yucky!" PJ giggled "what you want one too PJ?" Error asked as PJ looked away "now fank ou" PJ said sticking his tongue out.

~~~Tem Skip~ The cake is done >~<~~~

We ended up finishing the cake, we were COVERED head to toe in flower as we fell asleep. (sorry not sorry XD) Once we awoke we woke everyone up to surprise Original Sans, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORIGINAL!!!!"we all screamed as he woke with a start. "w-wait i thought Mrs. Dellfire didn't care.." he said looking at me, Error and PJ, "ohhh..you guys dd not!" he laughed as he saw the three of us covered in flower. "What ever you are thinking...........you are absolutely right" Error said smiling handing him our crappy cake.

"Oh Fuck you two!" he said playfully as we laughed hysterically covering PJ's none existent ears so he can't hear Original Sans swear

"Oh Fuck you two!" he said playfully as we laughed hysterically covering PJ's none existent ears so he can't hear Original Sans swear. "Yep the Bitchiest Bitch we know besides...Lust..." Error said glaring at Lust and pulling me closer, "don't worry Glitchy i ain't steal'n your man i have my own" Lust said kissing Horror's cheek as Horror blushed red.

(SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME I HAVE HAD RELAY BAD WRITERS BLOCK OH THIS IS SOOO FUNNY BTW:)

(I had to put the bins out and when mum was reversing the car she bashed the car into the yellow bin!! XD i said to her "HAHAHA! mum i think you have a problem with cars! XD" Because in Bali she went into a shop and came back out and our driver had a white car and was parked next to another white car so mum opened the door to another car got inside saw the driver was a stranger and looked over at us and back at the driver and at us again as stormed to us and called dad a Bastard! Why? well....

MY POV:

We saw mum get in the other car then dad said "look! look! look! look! look! everyone stay quiet!" he said pointing a mum as we all killed ourselves laughing as we realised her face of realisation BEST. DAY. EVER HAHAHA!!!)