Chapter~13 Lock Down

(play video when i say! ;3 LONGEST CHAPTER EVERRR!)

Errors POV:

We were all sitting in the dinning haul i was happily feeding PJ and eating. "Come oooon PJ eat.the.fOoD!" i glitched/whined angrily trying to force the spoon in his mouth, "hmf!" PJ grunted slapping the spoon out of my hand. the baby food flung all the way across the room and hit the wall joining the other baby food on that wall, Ink was up in our room sleeping while we were all eating Miss. Megan then burst threw the doors, "MR.AROISHEREANDHASAGUNANDWANTSINK!!!" she yelled out of breath, Mrs. Clark walked up to her "Miss. Megan calm down and tell us what happened.." she said sweetly and calmly, "*Huff* Mr. Aro is here a-and h-h-he *huff* h-he has a-a g-g-g-gun and wants I-ink!!" she said petrified. I dropped the spoon, "I-I thought h-h-he w-was i-in a-a h-h-h-high sec-curity p-p-prison.." i murmured shaking "W-well someone broke him out!" Miss. Megan said. "Everyone under the tables! lock every door and window!!!" she yelled as i just stood there "wait Ink's still in his room!!!" i shouted running out the door before Miss. Megan locked it. "Error no you can't you will get caught!!!" Mrs. Clark yelled, "I WiLl NoT LeT InK GeT KiLlEd!!!!" I yelled as they tried to stop me. I easily escaped. I ran as i could here their calls for me to come back but were stopped for some reason, i turned the corner and then another then up the gigantic stairs down the haul and then to our shared room. "InK?!?!" I yelled/asked glitching bursting threw the door, Ink instantly shot up "w-what is it Error?" Ink asked a bit startled. "Mr. ArO Is HeRe AnD He HaS A GuN!!" i yelled "realy Error not a funny pra-" "it's true he is here and we need to get to the dinning haul like everyone else!" i cut him off picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder and running off "hey put me down!" he yelled punching my back. "Ok but follow me and keep quiet!" i whisper yelled grabbing his hand, "s-so y-y-you w-were telling t-the t-t-t-truth?..." Ink stuttered out. I looked at him with pity and hugged him.

Ink's POV:

That means what ever Error told me is...true...i was having these thoughts like 'what if he hurts e again...what if he does what he did last time?!?!' and i unconsciously began to cry. I didn't know until Error gave me a protective bear hug, "shhh, shhh, it's ok Inky i won't let him do anything to you..." he hushed me as i cried in his chest. "Well your gonna have to try realy hard!" said a sly evil voice, me and Error looked in front of us to see none other then Mr. Aro and "Paperjam?!?!" me and Error both screamed. I took a step forward "ah, ah, ah you won't get him back until i get a fight!" he said with an evil sh*t eating grin, me and Error immediately got in a fighting stance. Suddenly a giant paint brush spawned in my arms, "WTF?!?!" Error yelled/asked pointing to the paint brush. "I don't know?!" i yelled back, all of the sudden Error wrapped Mr. Aro's soul in strings, i had mixed emotions. Anger...fear...sadness, 'i wish i had a chair to knock him out!' i thought in my head at it was in my hands. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE DID THAT COME FROM?!?!" Error yelled/asked me, "HOW SHOULD I KNOW I JUST THOUGHT OF IT AND IT SPAWNED?!?!" i yelled back. Our little argument was cut short by "ahem, sorry to intrude but i will not give the infant back unless i get a fight!" Mr. Aro said with a sinister grin as he stepped forward. I thought he was getting ready to hit me so i flinched...a lot. Error seemed to catch on "what did he do to you exactly Inky?" Error asked me giving Mr. Aro an 'i'll kill you!' look, i didn't say anything but instead charged at Mr. Aro with my random chair i have. "Ahhhhh!!!" i screamed as i ran to him full speed, when i got to him i threw the chair at him and it....phased threw him?!?!. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Error yelled/asked, i then took a look at Error and saw rage on his face, he raised his arm aggressively (like a raged monkey!.....ok i'll stop XD) and brought it down realy fast. There was a loud sound, (*breaks 4th wall* play video above now!) "E-Error?...what did you do?..." i asked shocked. "I-I don't know..." Error said as Mr. Aro began disintegrating.