CHAPTER~7 CHRISTMAS!!

(Heya i went to sleep at 1:42 and woke up at 12:38 XD btw you may see a lot of Error's POV because i find his POV is easier! and if you don't believe in Santa than *warning* this chapter has Santa in it i don't believe in him either ^~^)

Error's POV:

Since the "incident" we have joined their beds with our lovers together and we are all in separate rooms. Some unlucky people don't have lovers so they get their own rooms, it was Christmas night and i was just lying down with Ink sleeping on me. The reason i wasn't asleep is that me, Fresh, Fell, Swapfell, Nightmare, Horror and Cross don't believe in Santa but Ink and the others do. I was just looking down at Ink in awe "hmm..mmm" he groaned in his sleep, "heh cute~" i whispered as i kissed his temple. After watching him in awe for at least half an hour i felt like Edward Cullen, and slept with Ink in my arms peacefully.

~~~Tem Skip- to morning~~~

Ink's POV:

I woke up, slightly opening my eyes to see Error looking down at me in awe. When he realised i was looking he turned away, i huffed and grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. As he kissed back, this went on for about two minutes. "Come on Error we got present's to open!" i said pulling away, Error wasn't to satisfied with that and pulled me back down. "Awww~ but i'm only just getting started~" he aid Lustfully, i was about to kiss him again when Nightmare broke the door down. "NO SINNING IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! GET UP!!!" yelled Nightmare as he dragged us out of bed. When we got downstairs everyone was at the tree,"where were you two a we have all been waiting!?!" Blue yelled/asked. "These two were sinning!" said Nightmare dropping us at the tree, and we started opening our presents. i got paint brushes and paint, and everyone got their own things "AHHHH!" yelled Fresh, i looked over my shoulder to see Horror chasing Fresh around with a large axe. "THAT WAS YOUR PRESENT!?!" asked/yelled Error "yea! pretty neat ay!" yelled Horror still chasing Fresh, After opening our presents i went to the roof.

Error's POV:

I was laughing at Fresh and Horror's stupidity when i saw Ink slip away from everyone and i followed keeping my distance so he doesn't see me. When he reached he roof he started to...sing(play song above)"Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air It's hard Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round It's funny how things never change in this old town So far from the stars." he sang. "And I want to tell you everything The words I never got to say the first time around And I remember everything From when we were the children playing in this fairground Wish I was there with you now" i sang sitting down next to him, he looked startled at first but than relaxed. "If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you Drive highways and byways to be there with you Over and over the only truth Everything comes back to you" we both sang together and than we had a duet.

Third Person POV:

Ink: "I saw that you moved on with someone new In the pub that we met he's got his arms around you It's so hard So hard"

Error:" And I want to tell you everything The words I never got to say the first time around And I remember everything From when we were the children playing in this fairground Wish I was there with you now"

Ink & Error: "As if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you Drive highways and byways to be there with you Over and over the only truth Everything comes back to you, You still make me nervous when you walk in the room Them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you Over and over the only truth Everything comes back to you"

Ink & Error: "And I know that it's wrong That I can't move on But there's something about you If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you Drive highways and byways to be there with you Over and over the only truth Everything comes back to you You still make me nervous when you walk in the room Them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you Over and over the only truth Everything comes back to you Everything comes back to you"

They sang together. Ink started blushing "you have a beautiful voice~" Error coed "no...your voice is waaaaaay better you have been singing since we were 6" Ink said Error kissed Ink "well we sung that song together since we were 7 heh!" Error stated. (PRETEND THAT SONG HAS BEEN OUT FOR *counts on fingers*....9 AND A HALF YEARS!!") "oh yea! we have!" Ink said, "NO! NO NO! FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!!!" yelled Nightmare. "YOU GUYS HAVE AWESOME VOICES!!!" Blue and Dream stated as everyone else covered their ears, Error started to crash and a sign popped up in front of Ink "ERROR EXE HAS CRASHED REBOOT YES OR NO" it read and Ink chose YES "thanks Inky" Error said "no problem Ru Ru" Ink said, "still using that nick name Hun~" Error said seductively "oh, stop it you!" Ink said pushing Error slightly.

(THERE YOU GO A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG CHAPTER 4 DAYS TI'LL CHRISTMAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YEA!!)

Ink:Error?

Error:yea~

Ink:what did you get for Christmas?

Error:well hopefully you~

Error:*tickling Ink* HAHA!

Ink:NO!! HAHA!

(HAHAH!...sinners! you thought it was sin no just tickles! >U<)