Chapter~20 Goodbye For Now

(Watch video above! Funniest thing ever!!!
💜💙💚💛❤️❤️💛💚💙💜)
Mrs. Dellfire's POV:
I'm still mad at Gaster. "That matter is up to them" I explained, "yes, I agree but it would help with their powers...maybe" and with that Gaster left. I hope they agree.

Error's POV:
"You don't have to go Inky.." I pleaded. He looked reluctant. "B-But if I don't, the future me may hurt their self, because they are pregnant" I wanted to protest, but he cut me off. "What if that happened to me...well in this timeline?" I hate to admit it......but he was right. If he was pregnant in this timeline and had to do that by himself, he would get hurt. "Fine.." I agreed. "Splendid! The future Error will be with you, and the young Paperjam too." Gaster exclaimed. As if on que, our future selves came through a glitchy portal. The future Ink looked like he was gonna spew. "Shit! Can't go through portals being pregnant!" He cursed. It ended up passing by, so we began talking..."maturely". "Hey, this ones not fat" the future Ink pointed to my Ink. "Hey! Your the reason I'm fat!" The future Ink protested. We then got down to business. "Welp, bye, bye Ruru!" Ink kissed me on the cheek, before going through a portal. As soon as the portal closed, I felt my heart sink. The future me could see my pain, and laid a hand on my shoulder. "You wanna destroy something?" I smirked like a maniac. "Hell yea!" And with that we went on a rampage on destroying Brocken bricks from the already demolished part of the orphanage.
Ink's POV:
"Do you think they destroyed something?" The future me looked shocked. "Of course. I know my Error would, what about yours?" He gave me a small smile. "He would too. But not my things" he looked at me. "My Error ALWAYS destroys my creations...but not the ones I love" they let a low giggle. "Are you scared?..." I asked, and pointed to the barely visible bump in their stomach. "I already had Paperjam, so I know what I'm in for!" They giggled. I looked at PJ, and he gave me a smile. It would have been a toothy smile but.....he only had gums. I just realised my surroundings. "Wow." "It's so empty..." Sadness filled me. Along with a chill down my spine. "Well" the future me began. "All Alternate Universes start like this" they sounded determined. "Then, you create something small" he made a little box?. "And then, you build, and build until you have an entire universe!" He had turned the box into a small cardboard castle for PJ. PJ clapped his hands in amusement. "Now, let's create!" We both said in unison.
(Something funny for all of you!
I was VERY board and wrote this on a price of paper and put it on the toilet door:

 (Something funny for all of you!I was VERY board and wrote this on a price of paper and put it on the toilet door:

I don't regret anything! >^<