Chapter~17 Egg Hunt

(I fangirled over that photo! *warning* this chapter has the Easter Bunny sooooo just a heads up! XD)
Error's POV:
The sound of a bell rung out threw the orphanage, the wake up call. With a groan, I sat up, Ink rolling off of me. "Ink~ wake up~" I coed shaking him. "Nuuuu..." he whined, trying to push me back down to the bed. "CHILDREN WAKE UP NOW!! IT IS EASTER!!" shouted Mrs. Dellfire. Ink instantly shot up, nearly pushing me off the bed. "IT'S EASTER!!" he shouted, dragging me out of our small room. I looked down the corridor, to see the rest of our friends being dragged by their loved ones. Ink came to a stop, and dropped me. "Ouch!" I yelled as he kept apologising, "well, why aren't you excited, Error?" Gaster asked me. "Oh hey, Gaster, I-" "he is non" Mrs. Dellfire interrupted. Gesturing to me, "why don't you believe in the Easter Bunny, Error?" Gaster asked. But before I could answer Ink gasped, "Paperjam!!" He screamed with excitement. Gaster handed Pj to him, "yes, your future selves decided it would be nice if Pj came here and collected the eggs with you!" Gaster explained happily. Pj started to giggle, as Ink spun him around. "Let's go!" Ink exclaimed, taking my hand, and running outside. Ink set Pj down in the grass as he said hi to everyone in his Jiberish language. "Now, who ever find the most eggs wins!" Shouted Mrs. Dellfire. "3!" We got in our starting positions "2!.....1!....GO!!" She screamed as we all ran to different places. I won last year and I am determined to win again! I looked over at Ink, to see he can't reach an egg. So I put him on my shoulders, "thanks babe!" he thanked me, kissing my cheek. "Welcome!" I yelled running off to get more eggs.
~~Tem skip 50 minutes later~~
We gave Miss. Megan all the eggs, as she counted them equally for everyone. "Here you go kiddies!" she exclaimed giving us a bag of 25 eggs each. "Gaster, how many eggs did you put?!" Exclaimed Miss. Megan. "I think it was 300?" Gaster replied questionably, "whee did you get that many eggs?!" Mrs. Clark asked. "The Easter Bunny did~" Gaster joked. Giving me a wink. Then, board of their conversation, walked over to everyone. Pj ran up to me, jumping in the air, holding up a chocolate egg, covered in a purple wrapping. "Daddy! Open! Open!" he exclaimed shoving it in my face. "Ok! Ok!" I laughed opening it for him, I decided to tease him. When I opened it, I pretended I was going to eat it, Pj began to pry it away from my mouth. "Nuuuu! Mine!" he yelled eating it, as we all laughed. "Here, Pj, I won't eat your eggs, let me open them!" Ink stated helping Pj unwrap his eggs. Pj turned to me and stuck his tongue out at me. I did too, he got angry and turned back to Ink, sitting on his lap. "There you go! all done! Now you can eat them!" Ink exclaimed, eating his own. About 15 minutes later we all finished eating our eggs, when Gaster had to take Pj back. "Sorry, but he has to go back now...you will see him a lot soon, because when the new addition to your future family is born they need to look after him!" Gaster explained happily. We watched Pj leave, when he did we all began to talk. "I can't believe we have two kids in the future!" Ink exclaimed happily, after that we all began to say how many kids we would have. And who it would be with.
(THERE YOU GOOOOO A CHAPTER!! EATER TODAY SOOO....HAPPY EASTER!! Btw when I wrote "Gaster" it auto corrected to Faster or Hamster!! Wat?!? Anyway have a great day!!)