CHAPTER~6 Hurt...

Error's POV:

It's been a week days...i haven't eaten, drank, talked i have just locket myself in a storage closet and sulked. Everyday everyone would take turns coming to cheer me up or bring me out but nothing worked until, "ERROR GET YOUR ASS OUT SOMEONE SPECIAL IS HERE!!!" yelled Horror running down the Orphanage stairs. I opened the door agar and was dragged by Cross and Fell to the top of the stairs. "NOOO! FUCK YOU GUYS BURN IN HELL!!!" I yelled did i mention i also started swearing a lot, i looked down the stairs and at the doorway was Miss. Amber one of the staff holding a figure in her arms, wait that's..."INK!?!?" i yelled stumbling down the stairs to Ink "WhAt HaPpEnEd?!?!" i yelled witch shocked everyone. "Mr. Aro abused him.." she said trailing off, she took Ink to the nurse's office as i fell to my knees as everyone tried to comfort me. I got up and ran to the nurse's office but was stopped by miss. Megan. "Error...Ink is in critical condition he has 3 broken bones, his magic power is drained and has 45 cuts, 27 bruises, 13 scars, and a whole lot more injuries." I ran upstairs to my closet again.

~~~Tem Skip- to when Ink wakes up~~~

Ink's POV:
I woke up don't know how long i was asleep for but it felt like a while, i looked down to see Error asleep and i smiled i missed this. "You know you were out for two weeks..and Error here hasn't moved, drank, eaten, slept until now" Miss. Megan said. "Rely he loves me that much heh cute" i said kissing Error's temple, "now come you must be hungry you haven't eaten in two weeks!" Miss. Megan said helping me out of bed "three weeks..that Asshole didn't feed me only abused me..." i said letting a tear fall. "Don't worry sweetie he is in prison for life now" she said and i smiled, as we walked into the dinning haul everyone turned their heads towards us. "INK!!!" they all yelled hugging me, they let go Error came threw the door with a worried expression.

Error's POV:

I woke up wow i haven't slept that good in week-..wait..WERE'S INK!?!?! i ran down the hauls down the stairs and burst threw the dinning haul doors. I looked over the sea of smiling faces and in the middle was.."INK!!" in yelled running to him and strangling him with a hug, "hey babe miss me?" Ink asked. I kissed him passionately as he kissed back wrapped his arms around my neck and i wrapped mine around his waist, "missed you Error locked himself in a closet HAHA!!-" Horror laughed than getting thrown at the wall by me. I picked Ink up "eek!" he said in shock.

(FINALLY SOMETHING HAPPY!! BTW

if you are watching @AsheraUndertaleTrash is reading THANK YOU FOR TAGGING ME BUUUT I'M ONLY A NOOB AT WATTPAD AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO TAG SOMEONE BACK!! XD)