Chapter~15 Valentine's Day

(I know Valentine's Day was ages ago buuuuut here is your Valentine's Day chapter!)
Error's POV:
Me and the others are freezing out about asking our lovers to be our crushes. "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!?!" Yelled Fell, "GASTER!!" I gasped from realisation, holding my amulet. A gooey portal spawned I front of me, revealing a smirking Gaster. "I knew you would call call today" Gaster stated, "HELPMEIDON'TKNOWHOWTOASKINKTOBEMYVALENTINE!!!!!!" I screamed/pleaded to fast for Gaster to understand "uhhhh..could you repeat that one more time young one?" he asked. "Me and my friends don't know how to ask our lovers to be our Valentine's..." I trailed off gesturing to my friends who were running around frantically. "Ah~ I presume you want young Ink to be your Valentine?" he asked already knowing the answer. I nodded, "do not worry Error, Ink loves you, and will say yes!" Gaster said happily. "HEY WHAT ABOUT US?!?!" all my friends yelled/asked, "oh...your all fucked" Gaster stated blankly. They all began to run around again, "what is going on here?!" demanded on old raspy voice from the door. "Oh! hello cousin, the young ones are having trouble asking their lovers to be their Valentine's..." Gaster sad looking at Mrs. Dellfire. "They are in the mess haul, now come!" she said loudly as we all followed her.
Ink's POV:
I was sitting in the mess haul with the others playing Truth or Dare. Out of no were the huge wooden doors burst open , "there you go!" Mrs. Dellfire yelled walking off, revealing a flustered group of skeletons. "S-So WhAT hAVe YoU gUYS B-BeEn DoInG?" asked Error glitching from embarrassment. "Truth or Dare!" Dream yelled making jazz hands, they sat down with us to play too. "I'll start!" yelled Cross, "Truth or Dare, Dream?" Cross said choosing Dream. "Hmmmmm...Dare!" Dream yelled, "OK I Dare you to follow me.." Cross said getting flustered. They late came back holding hands as we all fangirled. Me and Error were the last couple left, "Error, Truth or Dare?" Dream asked. "Error sat there for a minute, "Dare....?" Error asked scared of what the dare was. "I dare you tooooo...hmmmm.." Dream was deep in thought until Cross whispered something in his ear. (FUCK LOGIC!!!) "hehehe! Ok! Me and Cross dare you and Ink to be locket in a closet of 10 minutes!" Dream said with a smile.
Error's POV:
'Yess!!' I internally yelled, as Cross have me a thumbs up. I grabbed Ink's hand and led him to an old cupboard the others couldn't find. "Is this the cupboard you locked yourself in~?" Ink asked teasingly. I looked down remembering those dark three weeks, "oh, no, no! Ruru! It's ok! Don't cry!" he said hugging me tightly whipping away my tears. I then pulled him up so he was sitting on my lap, also he was blushing. "I-InKy?..." I asked glitching, "yes Ruru?" he asked, tilting his head cutely. I calmed my glitching down, "I-I have a-a-a q-question..." I said putting my arms around his waist, as he puts his around my neck. "Hmm?" he hummed questionably, I took a deep breath, tightening my grip on his waist. "W-Will y-y-you be m-my....Valentine?" I asked looking up at his blushing face. I was expecting a slap or 'No!' But instead he passionately kissed me, holding my face in his hands as he sits on my lap, with my hands on his waist. "So~ is that a yes skittles~?" I asked flirtatiously, I nodded hugging him. "You know~" I said pining him to the wall of the closet, "this closet is sound prof~ so you wanna have a make-out-session~" I coed in his none existent ear. He blushed and nodded as I leaned down and we kissed for hours, we could hear the others walking around trying to find us. So we eventually walked out, and they fangirled over how long we were in there for, and what we could have done. By the end of the day, Ink couldn't sleep, "Error..." he whined in my embrace. "What is it shorty?" I asked opening one eye socket, I don't want to give Paperjam back!!" he cried. "It's ok Inky...how would you feel if  your kid was taken from you?" 
I asked hugging him tighter. "Error..he IS our kid...from a different timeline.." he said as PJ stirred in his sleep. "Well...that just means we will get to have a kid together~" I coed. "But Asgore knows how long until we get tooooo!" He whined. "Inky...just close your eyes, go to sleep, and we will talk about it before he goes back to his timeline" I said as he fell asleep in my arms a few minutes later.
(Welp now you know what will happen next chapter!! Btw I AN IN A LOT OF PAIN I WENT ICE SKATING WITH SONE FRIENDS AND I FELL 42 times {we all counted} and the lady even stayed near me to see if I was ok! XD and my friend injured herself by getting knocked over and she was crying🤕🤕🤕, so I told her that my both my butt cheeks were mum and frozen from falling on my ass and she was that hysterical she got.back on the ice!
Word count: 897.......
Ok 900 now XD