Chapter~22 Ink's sick

(Sup! Sorry I haven't been updating I have just been lazy 😅)
Error's POV:
"Good going" Fresh teased, "sHuT Up YoU 90's TrAsH BaG!" I yelled at Fresh. "Your Ink's sick" said a familiar voice. I turned to see the older/future me. I instantly got out of Mrs. Dellfire's strong grip, and fled to our room. As I ran up the stairs my eyesight began to blur. Luckily, know the way, even though I'm temporarily blind now. I finally reached our room. Being careful not to scare Ink, I slowly opened the door. Ink was sitting on the bed, happily drawing. I can tell because that's what he does when his sick. He hasn't realised me yet. I was going to surprise him but the door creaked. "Fuck.." I cursed, "oh, hi Ruru" he greeted. "Hi, Inky" I walked over to him. Failing, thanks to my vision still blurry. "Your glitching again" he said. concern dripping in his tone. I could hear him put down his sketch book and pencil. Then he pulled on my jumper. Knowing what he wanted, I later down next to him. He cuddled me, and gradually, I got my vision back. I didn't want to tell him, because I was so comfortable. "Is it gone yet?" He asked. I reluctantly nodded, not being able to lie to him. He led go, as I whined in disapproval. "I don't want to get you sick, Ruru" he stated sadly. "I won't mind, as long as I get to stay with you" I confessed. "Your not going, are you?" He sighed. I grunted, and cuddled him to my chest. He happily sighed and cuddled me back. But before we fell asleep I heated him say; "love you, you dork" I loved the first two words.

No one's POV:
The others sat outside, waiting for Fresh and Error. Once only Fresh came out they were confused. Fresh told them how Error tried to get him out and that they got caught and he blamed it on Fresh. "Where is Error now?" Asked Geno. "Oh, that guy that looks like the future him, said 'ink's sick' and Error wiggity lost it! He ran to his room of unfresh sin, and to his 'Inky' as he calls the super rad Ink. And I haven't seen the unrad ball of glitches since" Fresh responded. They all looked puzzled, trying to understand his 90's slang. "If you think his 90's slang is bad now, wait until your older." Said a voice. Geno gasped. "Your the future Error our Error told us about" the older version of Error grinned. "Yep, and your Geno, wow you look exactly the same as Geno in my time" Error said. A grin suddenly grew on his face. "I guess I can call you little brother now~" he teased. Geno's face grew hot with anger. Reaper just pulled him into his lap, hugging him. "How old are all you's?" Future Error asked. "Were 16, and our Papyrus's are 17" Reaper stated. Future Error started counting in his head. He pointed to Geno and Reaper, "you two have been together for 11 years in my timeline" he stated. Gaster popped up behind him, "what did I say about telling them their future?!" Gaster shouted. "But you tell the younger Error and Ink theirs!" Error protested.
"I don't tell them everything!"
"Yes you do!"
"Do not!"
"Do!"
"You are acting like a child!"
"I am not!!"
"Go back to your Ink, Error"
"Maybe I will!"
And with that Error got up. About to walk off before, Turning to Geno. "Goodbye, baby brother~" he teased. "Hey, broseph! What about me?" Fresh protested. "See ya, 90's trash bag" Error said, and walked into a portal. "He is super unrad!" Fresh said, everyone looked over to Geno. He was blabbering about random things;
"He called me little brother than baby brother! What gives him the right to to that?! Then he was like 'oh! You two have been together for 11 years in my timeline!' You can't just say that! What was he gonna say next?! We got married or had a kid or something!!!"
Geno knew deep down inside that he actually was happy to know that he was going to be with Reaper.
(This is out of the blue but look what I did!;

I DREW THE BIG THREE GREEK GODS ON MEH HANDS!!! I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY THANKS TO THE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS!! Read them they are the best books ever {their by Rick Roardan}!!)

I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY THANKS TO THE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS!! Read them they are the best books ever {their by Rick Roardan}!!)