Chapter~18 Quiet Day

(I WANT TO ESTABLISH THAT THEY ARE 16 NOT 11)
Ink's POV:
The sun was rising, beams of yellow light escaped threw the curtains. I just sat there, peacefully watching Error. I tried to match the rise and fall of his chest. Then went back to watching him sleep. "Morning~..." he said in a loving but still sleepy tone. "Morning....can we just stay in today Ruru?" I asked, eager to stay in his arms' comfort. "Sure Inky~" he replied kissing the top of my head. "Missed" I stated, "what do you mean?" he asked, his voice low and soothing. I gently kissed him on the mouth, "there~ that's were your meant to kiss me~" I explained. "You sly little thing~" he chuckled. We both then sat in positions, so we can steer at each other. "Your eyes are beautiful" he said, memorised by my eyes. "Yours are too" I said, I cuddled up to him. "You seem clingy today~" he coed, playing with my scarf. "I just want to snuggle.." I state. "And attention?" he asks, and I nod.
Error's POV:
What would he do without me? I thought to myself. "Oh! I have an idea!" Ink exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. "Hmm? and what is that?" I asked. "Ok...lay on your stomach" he explained, as I did as told. "Hmm...now what?" I asked. He then sat on my back, "I-Inky what are you doing?!" I asked, blushing brighter then the sun. "Relax, Ruru," he said as he started to draw pictures with his fingers on my ribs. "Mmmm~" was all I could manage to say, as I melted into his touch. What did I draw?" he asked. "I don't know babe...I was to concentrated by your soft touch~" I said. burying my face into the pillow. "Ok, I'll do it again" he said, as he began to trace his fingers over my ribs. "Hmm...was it a...car?" I asked, his touch still lingering on my ribs. "Yep! now it's your turn!" he said laying down. I'm a lot bigger then him so I just sat besides him. I started to draw a 😍 emoji on his ribs threw his shirt. I had I shirt on but he did. "Is it a...ball?" he asked, "guess again~" I coed.
"Hmm...a heart?"
"Nope~"
"A wheel?"
"No~"
"An emoji?"
"Which one?"
"Ummmm....the one with heart eyes?"
"Got it right Inky~" I said as he sat up. "My turn" I stated, excited to feel his touch. He drew a picture. "What is it?" He asked. "A bike?" I asked, knowing that what he drew was an elephant. "Nope!" he replied, "I think you have to draw it again, I wasn't paying attention" I explained. With that he re-drew it. His touch was more soft then an angel. He is an angel I told myself. After about 7 times he re-drew the picture, realisation hit him. "You just like my touch!" He stated, "yep~ why else did you think I asked you to re-draw it 7 times~?" I asked him. "If you wanted attention you could have asked~" he replied, kissing the back of my neck. "Your to good for this world..." I whined into the pillow. "Come on Ruru, we need to eat breakfast!" he explained jumping out of bed happily. "Nuuuu! Not enough love...not enough you!" I exclaimed. (If you have read JOEY GRASEFFA'S books "Children of Eden" and the second "Elites if Eden" in the book "Elites of Eden" Lachlan says "not enough time...not enough you!" And then kisses Rowan...twice! •U•) "Well, when we get back I'll give you a massage!" he promised. I leaped out of bed. "Well, what are you waiting for?! Let's go!!" I yelled, picking the shorter skeleton up bridal style. "You two are late!" Yelled Mrs. Dellfire. "Sorry, we woke up late.." Ink lied, as we sat down. As much as I have the stale old toast with out of date jam, I inhaled it, and then ran back to our room. Waiting patiently for my angel.
Ink's POV:
"What's up with Error? He's normally moody in the morning???" Questioned Nightmare. "Not today, he wanted attention, so I promised after breakfast I would give him the attention he wanted..." I continued. "Buuuuut....I feel like being a ass, so I'm gonna take all the time in the world!" I joked. "Ink just go! Error is so excited, and he just wants to spend the day with you so go!" Blue exclaimed. Pushing me out of my chair and threw the dinning room doors. Once I got to Error and I's shared room, i open the door to see Error on the bead waiting for me. His face lit up when he saw me. I ended up giving him a massage for an hour and a half.
(Heya guys sorry I haven't been updating...btw here is something funny:

It's an app I have and it wanted me to rate it and I was like:

FELL?!? THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And thank you for over 1k THAT IS AMAZING!!)