Chapter~9 Taking Care Of The Baby

Error's POV:

"Come on PJ please eat?" i asked, trying to spoon feed him baby food. I gave up i smashed my head on the table as PJ laughed."here let me try?" Ink asked me taking the spoon and baby food. "Here comes the aeroplane~" Ink sang, "that's not gonna work he is to stub-" I sttoped to see PJ had eaten the food. "Wow...Inky your great with kids.." i said in awe, and kissed Ink's temple as he giggled. Me and Ink decided to make up stupid things like "here comes the train~" or "here comes the car~" and things like that it was a blast.

??? POV:

I watched the two of them, "☟☜☟📪 ❄☟☜✡ ✌☼☜ 👍⚐💣🏱☹☜❄☜☹✡ 🕆☠✌🕈✌☼☜ ❄☟✌❄ ❄☟☜✡ ✌☼☜ ❄☟☜ ☝⚐👎💧 ⚐☞ 👎☜💧❄☼🕆👍❄✋⚐☠ ✌☠👎 👍☼☜✌❄✋⚐☠ ✌☠👎 ❄☟✌❄ ❄☟✌❄ 😐✋👎 ✋💧 ❄☟☜✋☼ 💧⚐☠ 👌🕆❄ ☞☼⚐💣 ✌ 👎✋☞☞☜☼☜☠❄ 🕆☠✋✞☜☼💧☜📬📬📬✋ ☠☜☜👎 ❄⚐ ☝✋✞☜ ❄☟☜💣 ☟✋☠❄💧📬📬" (heh, they are completely unaware that they are the gods of Destruction and Creation and that that kid is their son but from a different Universe...i need to give them hints..) i said under my breath. I watched as they walked outside to their friends.

Ink's POV:

We walked outside to see everyone at the tree as usual, "We finally got him to eat!" Error groaned looking at PJ annoyingly. "Ohhh~" PJ said in awe reaching for Fresh, Fresh took him. "What is it my radical brotato-chip?" Fresh asked PJ as PJ eyes lit up. (I cant speak Fresh's lingo XD) PJ pointed to Fresh's glasses, "off! off! off!" PJ yelled trying to get the glasses off of Fresh. "Sorry Jammy but i don't want to unradify your hopes and dreams" Fresh said making a Dream pun. "Hey!" yelled Dream with a yellow blush of embarrassment on his face, "awww ok.." PJ said comming back in my arms and yawning. "Heh, let's get you to bed cutie~" i said cradling him in my arms as he dug his head in my chest. As we walked off we heard one of them say "i bet they are going to have kids together one day!" but since we didn't know who it was Error couldn't Destroy them. 'Why does the word Destroy sound...suiting to Error's personality' i thought, but quickly dismissed it as we entered our room and we started to drift to sleep.

(sorry for short chapter {like Ink XD})

Ink: hey

Error:true

(i was SUPER upset because i looked in every DVD store i could in Bali and i couldn't find a singer called Blackbear AHHHHH! SO COOL I LOVE HIS MUSIC!!! BUT I GOT

Marshmello,My House, Alan Walker, 5 seconds of summer and some others!!)

hope you enjoyed it is 11:50 in Australia right now so i'm going to sleep bye~

Word Count:457