CHAPTER~5 Taken Away

(*Warning le feels ahead* TT~TT)

Error's POV:

Me and everyone else were hanging around the tree, "soooo you and Ink a couple now?" asked Horror with a big shit eating grin plastered on his messed up face. "YeA So?" i said glitching of embarrassment, "Error it's ok don't glitch" Ink said hugging me, "i'm gonna go draw see you guys later!" Ink said walking off. After a bit that ugly bitch Ms. Dellfire walked outside to all of us "all you pests need to come to the dinning haul we have a person looking for a child! some one already went to get Ink" she said turning away as we followed. We all lined up in orderly fashion, all of the sudden a old looking guy walked in.

 We all lined up in orderly fashion, all of the sudden a old looking guy walked in

(i searched up creepy old guy and this came up XD)

"Kids this is Mr. Aro and he is looking to adopt on one of you" Miss. Clark said she was the lady who sorted out papers. "Now Mr. Aro you can talk with them and see who you like" said Miss. Clark walking off to do ore papers. Before he could talk Ink burst threw the doors, "sorry i'm late i just couldn't find my art book!!!" Ink yelled. Mr. Aro had a grin that looked scary, he walked up to Ink, "do you do art young one?" he asked "y-yes.." Ink responded "may i have a look?" he asked gesturing to his art book. "S-sorry i don't like people looking at my art.." Ink said holding his art book to his chest. He looked a bit taken back but then snatched it out of Ink's hands, "h-hey! that's m-mine!?!" Ink yelled. I was going to get it off him until "i chose this child" he said gesturing to..Ink. My heart sank, he chose..Ink....that means i will never see him again....NO! NO THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!. I ran over to Ink wrapped my arms around him, " N0! YoU WiLl NoT TAkE hIm FrOm Me!!!!" I yelled glitching crazily while sending thousands of strings at him than shooting him with two Blaster Gasters at him. All of the sudden i was knoked out and Ink was pulled away from me, "NOOO! ERROR!!!" Ink screamed as everyone tried to stop Ink from going away, than blank.

Ink's POV:

"NOOO! ERROR!!!" i screamed bulging my eyes out as everyone of my friends tried to prevent me from leaving but it was no use. I was already shoved into the back of an old Ute and driving off as all my friends, my life, my love..my everything was fading in the distance as a tear fell from my face. "Your a monster!" i said "oh! am i now why is that?" Mr. Aro asked "anyone that is willing to take everything away from a child not under their will is a complete monster!" i yelled. Once we got to the house i refused to get out of the car, "child...get out, now!" he yelled. "No you may be legally my guardian but i will never see you as one!" i yelled back as a tear fell down my face again. Then he slapped me across the face "NOW LISTEN HERE BITCH I OWN YOU AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME AND ONLY ME GOT THAT!?!?!" he yelled slapping me across the face again i nodded and went inside as told fearing for my health.

(AHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO SAD I USED UP ALL MY TISSUES!! *points to 34 empty tissue boxes*)

INK: OW!!! TT~TT

ERROR:WHY DID THAT HAPPEN!!

INK & ERROR: AUTHOR~CHAN YOU ARE THE WORST!!!

AUTHOR~CHAN:*SNORTS* I KNOW!!!